ATTENTION: CHANGE OF PLANS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hey guys, the date for the get together at my house has changed from November 6th to November 12th which is a Saturday and that should make it more convenient for everyone. Please send me a PM if you can make it so I can get a head count. Thanks!

Nick Prochilo said:
Well thats just great, now I can't make it! I already made plans for that day!

Nick, I hope you're kidding!! I'd love it if you could make it!

Hey Larry,
What time works for you. Since you are doing the meat we can plan the sides around you. I was thinking about early afternoon? Just let us know and the Party is on.
10.gif

Bill early afternoon works for me. Like around 2 or 3?? Let me know what time is good for you guys.

Larry Wolfe said:
Bill early afternoon works for me. Like around 2 or 3?? Let me know what time is good for you guys.

Early afternoon is like 12 or 12:01pm....2 or 3 WTF.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1osau4x7]Bill early afternoon works for me. Like around 2 or 3?? Let me know what time is good for you guys.

Early afternoon is like 12 or 12:01pm....2 or 3 WTF.[/quote:1osau4x7]

You gonna make the trip Brucie??

You're not doing that "thing" where you "drip" raw chicken blood over the ribs are ya? #-o #-o

Woodman said:
You're not doing that "thing" where you "drip" raw chicken blood over the ribs are ya? #-o #-o

Why would I do anything different for you guys than I would do for my family? If it's good for them, it's definitely good enough for ya'll. We're alive and have never gotten sick from my cooking. Must be because I'm not ANAL and I don't need a Guru to cook good Q. And now that I've gotten "closer" to LuLu and learned her tendacies I wouldn't think again about hooking a Guru to my beautiful pit! Guru's are for FAGS! Yeah I said it! F.A.G., Fags!

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

Why would I do anything different for you guys than I would do for my family? If it's good for them, it's definitely good enough for ya'll. We're alive and have never gotten sick from my cooking. Must be because I'm not ANAL and I don't need a Guru to cook good Q. And now that I've gotten "closer" to LuLu and learned her tendacies I wouldn't think again about hooking a Guru to my beautiful pit! Guru's are for FAGS! Yeah I said it! F.A.G., Fags!
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:
:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

Hey Larry... The 12th works for me... Got a call from Bill on Saturday with the change in plans... He says, "whatcha doin" I says, "I am making crab stuffed mushrooms"... I got drool in my ear over the phone.. =P~ so.. I guess that is what I am bringin to the party if that is ok.

I hear the wives are invited now, so I guess I'll bring her and the lil one too.

Also wanted to ask if it will be ok to use your oven for the mushrooms?

Thanks
Gary

Gary in VA said:
Hey Larry... The 12th works for me... Got a call from Bill on Saturday with the change in plans... He says, "whatcha doin" I says, "I am making crab stuffed mushrooms"... I got drool in my ear over the phone.. =P~ so.. I guess that is what I am bringin to the party if that is ok.

I hear the wives are invited now, so I guess I'll bring her and the lil one too.

Also wanted to ask if it will be ok to use your oven for the mushrooms?

Thanks
Gary

Gary, of course it's okay to use the oven. I'd like it if you could come over and make a trial run on those mushrooms Sunday afternoon!! 8-[ Those are one of my favorites!!!

well good, glad to bring something people will like, I guess I will be welcomed then... hahah.. Thanks again for the invite and I surely am lookin forward to trying some good Q that I didn't have to spend all day cooking myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom