Asphault Crack Filler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I have a crack in my driveway that happened over the Winter. Has anyone ever used Pli-Stix? If so, any recommendations? Seems very easy and straightforward!

Hmmm. We need to get a hold of a Gypsy on this deal. They know all about that kinda stuff.

bigwheel

Nick Prochilo said:
Never tried it. How wide is the crack?

Bout half inch in the biggest area. In the smaller areas, the product can be stretched to fit. I'm getting it tonight or tomorrow and will take before and after pic's to show how it worked.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":34efds6p]Never tried it. How wide is the crack?

Bout half inch in the biggest area. In the smaller areas, the product can be stretched to fit. I'm getting it tonight or tomorrow and will take before and after pic's to show how it worked.[/quote:34efds6p]

Did you fix it yet?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":138gvc5y][quote="Nick Prochilo":138gvc5y]Never tried it. How wide is the crack?

Bout half inch in the biggest area. In the smaller areas, the product can be stretched to fit. I'm getting it tonight or tomorrow and will take before and after pic's to show how it worked.[/quote:138gvc5y]

Did you fix it yet?[/quote:138gvc5y]

Nope, went to Home Depot yesterday and they do not stock it. So I went to Home Depot.com and ordered it, so I should have them fixed by next weekend. Stay tuned.

Well I think yall is hitting a bit late considering they have had flesh color ass fault spackle on the market for years. It was developed by and for plumbers..but think they sell it to anybody nowadays. It should be in the plumbing section too.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom