Anyone notice a wheel is missing???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Never thought I'd say this, but I ain't seen Bigwheel in a long time and I gotta admit....................................I kinda miss the old feller! Pop in and say hey when you get a chance Jeff!!!

Well as my old friend Joan Rivers would say...Can we talk? If so will assure you I'm still around..just aint found much to palaver about here lately. I swung over to chili a few years back as part of the 12 step program to cure the comp bbq addiction...so I am on about step 13 as far as I can tell cuz now I am getting sick of chili too. My interest/attention span is short to say the least. I get bored easy in other words. BBQ lasted longer than most of my other addictions but I got tired of eating the stuff about 5 years ago and got tired of cooking it shortly thereafter. I also dont like to take photos of it. My forte is actually politics and religion which will get the sysops naggin in most cases. The only reason I hang out on the bbq forums is to try to help newbies a little if somebody else dont beat me to the punch..and it getting to where everybody is an exspurt on the topic so I hang out mostly on the spades playing sites. For some reason I dont get bored with playing spades and I been doing that since high screwl. Am I making any sense here?

bigwheel

Been the home brew route. Its a fun hobby. The only thing is it gets the warden down in the back washing all them goofy beer bottles. Now a kegger set up using the SS sody pop cans and Co2 bottle is the only way to fly on that hobby. Had one of them last time out of the chute. Forget now how come I got bored with it and sold it. Guess it just easier to go to the store and buy Bud. Oh yeah I remember now..cuz I usually drink whiskey. Beer gives me the gout. That bound to be why I got rid of it. Guess I need to take up the whiskey making hobby.

bigwheel

Now that's the deal...makin' whiskey...I prefer me a nice Kentucky Straight Bourbon like Maker's Mark or...if I'm feeling brave, Bookers. :shock:

Well think we prob have to stick with white lightning on this deal. Time it was aged 10 years in the charred oak barrell some of us prob be dead of old age or bad livers or whutever.

bigwheel

We could fix up a hot rod to haul the moonshine. There is another hobby you could get into, hot rodding, to support your shine runs to my place. :LOL:

I got a buddy (who has a buddy) who makes homemade wine. We kidded him about it until we tasted it. All got drunker 'en a skunk one night and had a great time drinking homeade peach wine. Says he keeps it in "the creek" to keep it cool.

Well hot rodding aint my thang..but have made quite a bit of wine. Think I still got some up in the attic in fact. It should be aged purty good. Best I ever made was once upon a time when I caught em trying to throw away a bunch of cherries at the fruit stand. Whew...that would make even a conesewer stand up and take note.

bigwheel

Well maybe see ya out there. We went out just for the backyard chicken last year. Had a lot of fun.

bighweel

Thom Emery said:
Wheel see ya at Traders Village Kyle won another GC We will be going this year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom