Anyone near Baltimore ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carry your shootin iron and eat the crabs. Dont get near the marshes in summer cuz they full of biting flies which will take the meat right off your bones. Go down to the shabby part of town and see if you see any signs for Baltimore Pit Beef. If you see the sign eat some.

bigwheel

john pen said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="john pen":rla64d5l]Im heading to Baltimore in the end of July..Looking for some info ? Can anyone help ?

no. :LOL:

Apparently not...[/quote:rla64d5l]

What? I posted some links! You hate Winter, Summer and now ME! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":26odnube]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="john pen":26odnube]Im heading to Baltimore in the end of July..Looking for some info ? Can anyone help ?

Apparently not...[/quote:26odnube]

What? I posted some links! You hate Winter, Summer and now ME! :shock:[/quote:26odnube]

Sorry, I was caught up in Scotty's bad attitude of late. Your links were oh so appreciated !

john pen said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1zim6aan][quote="john pen":1zim6aan]
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="john pen":1zim6aan]Im heading to Baltimore in the end of July..Looking for some info ? Can anyone help ?

Apparently not...[/quote:1zim6aan]

What? I posted some links! You hate Winter, Summer and now ME! :shock:[/quote:1zim6aan]

Sorry, I was caught up in Scotty's bad attitude of late. Your links were oh so appreciated ![/quote:1zim6aan]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Just never been there. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well I aint never been to Baltimore either but I know something about it cuz all my ancestors got shuffled through there fresh off the boat on their way down here to God's Country. Now they also stopped in NC long enough to squeeze out a few litters of pups. So I bees glad to help folks out about that place too. Never been there neither but my mind is a vast storehouse of incosequential triva as my dearly deceased old Daddy used to say. I know the illegimate birth rate in the Minority co-moonity of Baltimore was 90% back in the 70's. Read that in Time magazine or some other commie liberal bastion of the media propaganda conspiracy. Thats why you need the shootin iron. Them kids who grows up without a daddy can often turn out to be the debils good right hand.

bigwheel

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
New Baltimore about 8 mi. from me. Call me when you get there. :D

That would be a site to see. Two free loaders trying to figure out who's paying! :LOL:

Lets be logical about this. Puff would be the host, so obviously he would pay. I would never insult a host by offering to pay !

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3dhnor5h]
Puff said:
New Baltimore about 8 mi. from me. Call me when you get there. :D

That would be a site to see. Two free loaders trying to figure out who's paying! :LOL:

Lets be logical about this. Puff would be the host, so obviously he would pay. I would never insult a host by offering to pay ![/quote:3dhnor5h]

Here's Puff when John brings that up
1.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom