Anyone have a Kmart in your town?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Or a super K?
Reason is I would like to swap or pay cash for a perticular clothing item they sell exclusively. I'll pay shippin too.
It aint avalible online & they closed all the stores down here.

Yeah me to..what do you need...pm me or give me a call....Put I"m going to warn you..I refuse to pick up a thong for you :shock:

007bond-jb said:
I'm kinda wondering why that fella Rempy got Thongs for sale here at BBQ centrals store. I thought only fags wore that kinda stuff ;)

Didn't you just answer your own question? :mrgreen:

Larry D. said:
[quote="007bond-jb":xkiluxph]
I'm kinda wondering why that fella Rempy got Thongs for sale here at BBQ centrals store. I thought only fags wore that kinda stuff ;)

Didn't you just answer your own question? :mrgreen:[/quote:xkiluxph]

Rite...... Right :D

Hell, I'll send you a thong JB. I know how you Cajuns like to dress up. Send a pic to Nick or Larry so they can tell us how you look. I can't look myself.

If you pay shipping and humility fees I will have my wife pick up a thong for you here at my K-Mart if no one else will volunteer. :LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Okay guys, lets keep this "G Rated".

That was G rated Bill, She had on a Hat.

Ok I found out that the item I'm looking for (summer shorts) is a seasonal item & not avalible at Kmart stores now.

Thanks Boys,

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3d3q9kgu]Okay guys, lets keep this "G Rated".

That was G rated Bill, She had on a Hat.

Ok I found out that the item I'm looking for (summer shorts) is a seasonal item & not avalible at Kmart stores now.

Thanks Boys,[/quote:3d3q9kgu]
Isn't it summer all year in LA

Back
Top Bottom