anyone else notice anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Anyone else notice anything wierd in the past day on the board..When I click my e-mail links, they go to the wrong posts and/or I have to log in every time I come here..Im staying loged in on my other boards...

John I've been getting a lot of this error today:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.bbq-4-u.com.

Probably every 5 or so clicks I have to refresh to get the page to load correctly.

Edit: when I tried to post I got this error:

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

I was getting the same error. I was also unable to access the board from work yesterday.

Yesterday my computer had a lot of the "server not found", like it'd been blocked. But I know it wasn't.

Yesterday my computer had a lot of the "server not found", like it'd been blocked. But I know it wasn't. I just got the same debug thing trying to post this...gonna try and repost. Greg!!!!!! Fix it!!!!!!!!!

Rempys being NON UNION! The site was down for who knows what yesterday. Maybe Gay Day [smilie=hump.gif]

Well, I have had problems too. Couldn't post at all last night. Today it seems that people are getting 2 or 3 posts off of one. I keep deleting the copies guys.

Yeah, both of those issues here. This a.m. I clicked a notice for "chewy chuck" and got "Couple of fatties bologna & banana bread." Same thing yesterday on two other threads, forgot which ones. Last night I got the "debug" error when trying to post, so I tried again, got "debug" again, but when I went to the thread there were 2 copies of my message. (Deleted one.)

--John 8)
(I'll bet an admin could fix these things. :P )

Greg is unable to get on the board at all. He has put in a service ticket to the computer folks. He's working on it!!

I think a "Pirate" is attacking the ship since the mutiny.....................

Larry Wolfe said:
Greg is unable to get on the board at all. He has put in a service ticket to the computer folks. He's working on it!!

I think a "Pirate" is attacking the ship since the mutiny.....................
ARRRRGGG! :shock:
2.gif

Back
Top Bottom