anyone else notice anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been able to call up the website since yesterday on my laptop. Tried using my wife's, and blam, it works. :cry: :cry:

Update from Greg. He is still not able to access the board and is still waiting on a reply from the IT people. He's working on getting this fixed but the folks he needs to talk with are not being very helpful by not returning his request. He thanks you all for you patience!

Now to the important issue, he said I'm in charge until he gets back!!! :shock:

Christopher said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Now to the important issue, he said I'm in charge until he gets back!!! :shock:

In that case, who's in charge of bringing the kegs? :LOL:

I was......................but I drank them on the way home from the store. :oops:

007bond-jb said:
Larry Drinks :?: :shock:

Occassionally........ :LOL:

Update from Mr. Rempe, he's in the process of backing the board up and possibly switching providers. He's diligently working on solving this problem and to make everyone happy!

Well, I don't know if I will be able to get tis posted in time...but...there has been a server issue which THEY are supposed to be fixing. Don't know what else to say except I am saving my $$ to move hosts as soon as I get the fnds...we will be moving to 1&1 hosting as recomended by Scotty.

Sorry about this uys and gals but I have no control over this stuff...just ill conitue to look for better service!

First time I've been able to been able to access the board in days. Got to say I've missed my extetened family! Glad to see everyone again. Been communicating with Larry through the Primo board. Thanks for letting me know the board was back up Larry!

1 & 1 is supposed to be amazing. I just recently signed up my little site using one of their smaller hosting packages. Everyone I've spoken to has had nothing but great things to say about them.

Back
Top Bottom