Anybody used this yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Picked it up at the grocery store today. First time I've seen it.
$6.99 for 10 lbs. Kind of pricey :shock:
Has anyone seen or used it yet?

Puff said:
Mike, it's harwood lump briquettes. Like Rancher.

That's mighty expensive then. The Rancher is $4.95 Retail for 20lbs Bag. Grab it now for $2.99 a bag at Home Depots

Seen it but never bought it...and probably won't because Rancher is $2.99 vs. triple the price Kingsford wants.

Mike Hedrick said:
Puff said:

That's mighty expensive then. The Rancher is $4.95 Retail for 20lbs Bag. Grab it now for $2.99 a bag at Home Depots
I've got 10 bags of Rancher in the garage :D
The KF is new I just figured I'd try it. But at that price it will be one try only.

brian j said:
Puff said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":10wg2ang]
Puff said:

I've got 10 bags of Rancher in the garage :D
The KF is new I just figured I'd try it. But at that price it will be one try only.
so??? how was it?[/quote:10wg2ang]
I didn't say I was trying it today. I already had the WSM loaded with Rancher for a turkey cook. Maybe tomorrow 8)

The price didn't scare you away? I just found the Rancher at my local HD Friday [smilie=a_bravo.gif] and just finished my first cook with it. I think I like that stuff!

I am totally hooked on the Rancher. I just like to try new things.
Like I said above, at that price I won't buy it again.

I have seen it. I bought Mikes brand at Home Depot for $2.99 a bag. Home Depot ran out and I don't see anymore... Buy some and tell us if you like it... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom