Anybody there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Anyone cooking today?
I have a 7# flat (biggest they had :badgrin: ) going on in a few. Gunna burn up some yardwaste in the backyard firepit with the boy today ... he loves that. We've got plenty that needs burning. High of 45 today. Wow!

Got a buddy who's selling his house and they spent yestarday painting and cleaning ect. Couldnt make it to help, so I brought dinner. I did a Brisket, ABT's, mac salad w/baby shrimp, loaded nachoes (tomatoes, olives, oninons, hamburger, pepper rings and cheese), and a pile of Jello shots.

Gonna do the Salami today. Tomorrow we have friends comming over. Gonna try the lobster bisque and beef on wecks...

John, I'd like to see pics of the mac/srhimp salad, and especially the nachos....since it's too late, perhaps you could give us a run down on the recipes and techniques....didn't the nachos get soggy by the time you got over there, or were the chips on the side?

Captain Morgan said:
John, I'd like to see pics of the mac/srhimp salad, and especially the nachos....since it's too late, perhaps you could give us a run down on the recipes and techniques....didn't the nachos get soggy by the time you got over there, or were the chips on the side?

I felt like the Barefoot Contessa...lol.."Just a quick meal for some close friends"

Here's a pic of the mac salad leftovers..no big trick there..elbow macs, red and sweet onion, celery, little salad shrimp, small chunks of chedder cheese, a homemade pepper relish, some honey mustard and mayo..

As far as the Nachos, I diced the tomatoes, onions, olives and peppers at home and put them in tupperware. Just before we walked out the door, I browned the hamburger, foiled it and put it in the warmer with the brisket. When I got to my buddys, I just microwaved the cheese and put it together..

Also did ABT's (I love my WSM)...

It is me then....I have what amounts to dial-up service in the cruiser. Better than nuthin....just not much better.......I will try it again when I get home at about midnight.

John and Puff, that's some great looking grub!! Puff don't worry about the shape of the pepperoni, it's looked great bud!

Green Hornet said:
Puff, can't get yer pics up :badgrin:

I can't get 'em either. In fact, I have not been able to veiw the
ImageShack slideshow for about 2 weeks. Got the latest version
of Flash installed and the regular pics work good.
Maybe DaQ has an idea (?).

oompappy said:
Got it, works with Firefox :D

Great job Puff, the taste is more important than the shape. =D>
I made a sammich today, salami,smoked cheddar, & honey mustard =P~
Now that was good stuff :!:
I rolled one in cracked black pepper, it had the perfect kick to it :!:
Thanks for the :idea: Pappy =D>

Puff said:
Green Hornet said:
Puff, can't get yer pics up :badgrin:
It's workin' for me WTF, try again it might take a minute 8-[
Well getting home at midnight was outta the question, got stuck working 12 hour shifts and got off at 3am. I got the slide show to work on the home computer =D> Good stuff Puff! The laptop in the cruiser has a tough time with slideshows and movies.
:.

Back
Top Bottom