Any Interest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
Yeah right. Just as soon as I forget how to throw logs in my firebox when the fire gets low........

Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow please. :LOL:

Then I would swallow my head. Is that possible? I mean, since I would have to actually use my head to do it? I think this suggestion is folly..........

Woodman said:
Then I would swallow my head. Is that possible? I mean, since I would have to actually use my head to do it? I think this suggestion is folly..........

Ok you have a point........ :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

Ok you have a point........ :roll:

You are still referring to his head, right? :mrgreen:

Okay... Go to the BBQ Guru (www.thebbqguru.com) site
Pick your color. Pick your fan. Pick your door/adapter. Look at the price on the site. (BUT DON"T PLACE YOUR ORDER THERE!!!)
Now multiply that price by 0.75. That's your cost for your DigiQII package. (example: Digi w/10cfm fan and Primo Oval door = $243 x 0.75 = $182.25)

But...
There is a $6 paypal fee that needs to be added. (you can get around that by sending a cashiers/bank check or money order made out to Wolfe Rub LLC)
We also need $4 shipping. BBQ Guru is sending the units to me and I am re-shipping. I negotiated the cost of them being shipped to me into the deal. I'm going to send them USPS Priority Mail which will cost more than $4, but I'm gonna make up the difference. (I just didn't want to add more than $10(total) to the cost for everyone).

So.... (using the example above).................. $182.25 + $10 = $192.25
If you mail a bank check or money order...... $182.25 + $ 4 = $186.25

Also............
BBQ Guru will "custom" engrave your DigiQII housing for $20. Up to two lines of text and 15 letters or numbers (or combo of the two) per line. You can get your name, team name, company name, etc. (whatever)
If you want this, you'll have to specify that to Larry or myself.

Finney said:
Okay... Go to the BBQ Guru (www.thebbqguru.com) site
Pick your color. Pick your fan. Pick your door/adapter. Look at the price on the site. (BUT DON"T PLACE YOUR ORDER THERE!!!)
Now multiply that price by 0.75. That's your cost for your DigiQII package. (example: Digi w/10cfm fan and Primo Oval door = $243 x 0.75 = $182.25)

But...
There is a $6 paypal fee that needs to be added. (you can get around that by sending a cashiers/bank check or money order made out to Wolfe Rub LLC)
We also need $4 shipping. BBQ Guru is sending the units to me and I am re-shipping. I negotiated the cost of them being shipped to me into the deal. I'm going to send them USPS Priority Mail which will cost more than $4, but I'm gonna make up the difference. (I just didn't want to add more than $10(total) to the cost for everyone).

So.... (using the example above).................. $182.25 + $10 = $192.25
If you mail a bank check or money order...... $182.25 + $ 4 = $186.25

Anyone who is interested in ordering a Digi Q at this one time price, please e-mail me at wolferub@gmail.com exactly what you want and I will forward an invoice to you for payment. Thanks

If you haven't already...

Email Larry and tell him exactly what you want. DigiQII, fan size, door/adapter, and color (if you don't specify color, you will get black)

example: DigiQII (red) w/ 10cfm fan and Primo Oval adapter.

Larry will then send you a Paypal invoice with a link that will let you click to pay.

Finney

How many orders did you wind up taking? What is the estimated time of arrival?

25% discount is a great deal. Thanks guys!

Kloset BBQR said:
How many orders did you wind up taking? What is the estimated time of arrival?

25% discount is a great deal. Thanks guys!

From here.... One (so far).... You. (and thank you)

The order will be placed on the 28th. We still have the 25th as the deadline to contact us.

Turn around will be as quick as it can be. Shouldn't be any more than two weeks. When I get the shipment UPS, I'm sending the to everyone USPS Priority to everyone.

Today is the last to let Larry Wolfe or Finney (me) know if you want in on the BBQ Guru, DigiQII group purchase. The order will be placed Monday (I was going to do it tomorrow but the Guru guys are at a "Catering Convention/Expo"). Anyone wanting 'in' should contact us by 12:00 midnight (not by phone at that hour... LOL).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom