Any Else Having To Log On For Every Visit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Have to log in every time cause I have a automatic cookie dumper.

You lost your cookies JA :LOL:

I have to log on every time if I use my wife's laptop computer, but not when I use my own desktop. Mine has McAfee Viruscan software, hers has some CA antivirus we get free from Roadrunner. So I guess the difference is in how the software is set up. On the laptop, when I go to the login screen, my user name and password are always prefilled, but it won't log me in automatically, even if I check the box for automatic login. I think JB is right - it's a cookie thing.

On my laptop at home I have to log on each time on this forum. At work I don't. Also on other forums with the same format as this one I don't have to log on each time at home. Just this one.

Ok I got something figured out. Went to the forun and told it to remember my passord. Saved it and logged into the forum. Then saved it to my favorites. Now when I log in I go directly to the forum which is where I go about 99percent of the time. When I come in on the home page I still have to enter my log in every time. Hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom