Any Buffalo Bills Fans Out There...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
well any that will admit it?

Buffalo(2-3) in town to face the Detoit Pussy Cats(0-5) this weekend, anyone interested in a little side bet? Nothing too expensive, something unique to your area, sauce, rub, condiment, wine, etc.

$10 limit

No points, straight up

I'll take the Bills :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:,just kidding, seriously let me know.

Im not really a football fan, but Id take the bills on a bet...I could come up with a unique food package from here with a $10. limit...

john pen said:
Im not really a football fan, but Id take the bills on a bet...I could come up with a unique food package from here with a $10. limit...

The Lions are finally going to win their first game so don't feel confined by that artificial $10 limit, feel free to spend as much on me as you like. [smilie=grin.gif] [smilie=grin.gif] [smilie=grin.gif] [smilie=grin.gif]

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1tevh9ch]That's a great idea Bruce!

Thanks Larry, that means a lot coming from you.[/quote:1tevh9ch]

I really meant that Bruce, I like doing stuff like that. Looks like I'm on everyone's shit list nowadays. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I didn't mean anything by it.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":db45ijt5][quote="Larry Wolfe":db45ijt5]That's a great idea Bruce!

Thanks Larry, that means a lot coming from you.[/quote:db45ijt5]

I really meant that Bruce, I like doing stuff like that. Looks like I'm on everyone's shit list nowadays. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. I didn't mean anything by it.[/quote:db45ijt5]

Larry, I don't take anything the wrong way. You should know that by now. I was just f'n with you.

Bruce B said:
The Lions are finally going to win their first game so don't feel confined by that artificial $10 limit, feel free to spend as much on me as you like. [smilie=grin.gif] [smilie=grin.gif] [smilie=grin.gif] [smilie=grin.gif]

Well, time will tell...will you be shipping UPS or Fed X ?

Halftime:

Detroit 17
Buffalo 10

12.gif

Back
Top Bottom