Another BBQ Central Comp Team member taken to the Hospital!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the phone with Finney.................. he's okay but higher than a kite though with morphine! :shock: Seems kidney stones were the culprit! He's a fighter, as soon as he gets his prescription filled he's on his way back to the comp!!! Good luck Finney hang in there buddy!!!!

just got off..they said they gave him the equivalent of 10 mg's or morphine, and he's at the pharmacy getting more painkillers.
Seems the treatment is to...take pain killers and let them pass.

Ouch. :shock:

Meanwhile, Pigs on the Wing is muddling through...everything seems
to be ok. Not sure who's cooking the ribs now.

Did the Kidney Stone thing...I wouldn't even wish that on Finney :P
Hope you get better soon...and good luck cooking.....and stay hydrated

Captain Morgan said:
just got off..they said they gave him the equivalent of 10 mg's or morphine, and he's at the pharmacy getting more painkillers.
Seems the treatment is to...take pain killers and let them pass.

Ouch. :shock:

Meanwhile, Pigs on the Wing is muddling through...everything seems
to be ok. Not sure who's cooking the ribs now.

I think I woulda grabbed the Doc by HIS kidney stones and said..." Oh no, I'll be having some medicine to disolve these things.....YOU can pass your's "

I asked him about that (keep in mind he's pretty high) but he said they
gave no thinners or anything...just painkillers and "let em pass."

Back to the comp????? I'll be suprised if he makes it back there. Stones are very very painfull. Watch Pigs around that morphine.. ;)

Hope this "passes" soon for Finney. Good luck.

I have been told that having kidney stones is the closest thing to child birth that a man will ever experience. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Meant to post this earlier....I talked to Finney just as he and his wife were pulling back in the gates of the comp site. He didn't know how long he would be able to stay, but he was back none the less. He's also got a bag full of meds which was making him very happy. Most talkative he's been since I've known him.

Cliff H. said:
I have been told that having kidney stones is the closest thing to child birth that a man will ever experience. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
I was told by a women at the hospital that she would rather give birth then have stones....
Got to give finney the credit to have the stones to go back to the comp...Way to go Finney.

Back
Top Bottom