Another BBQ Central Comp Team member taken to the Hospital!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's all starting to make sense now. I recall BigGQ telling me "keep pulling that bungee cord as tight as you can, what's the worst that could happen?" and him telling Finney "you need to slow down on drinking that water. It's really not that good for your body." Hhhmmm.

Finney said:
I'm alive and well.... okay, not well.
Drugs are wonderful things.
I got back to the comp site and did what I could to help. It wasn't that much as all turn-ins were done and we just had the "on-site" judging for ribs left. I was stationed at the front of the site to keep the lookie-loos out of the area while the judges were there. I guess they figured a man on drugs would be a good choice for that.
Helped a little with the cleanup, went to the awards and pretty much called it a day after going back to the site.
Went to bed around 7:30.

Thank you guys (and gals) for thinking about me and for the get well wishes. We're all family here.

Glad you're doing better, Finney. FWIW, my dad suffered from kidney stones for years, back when I was in grade school through high school (and that was before they had lipotripsy). But with a combination of diet changes and some medications, he hasn't had one in many years.

Gee Finney, really sorry to hear about your illness. Unity got us a cheap hotel run by Indians last night and the internet didn't work.

So did you pass the stone? Got any pictures?

Griff

They're still there. :?
Dull back pain with occasional jabs. Nothing bad enough to pull out the Oxys yet.

Peeing thru a strainer... I feel like I'm a prospector looking for gold.
But more like Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph...... "Nothin" LOL

Finney said:
They're still there. :?
Dull back pain with occasional jabs. Nothing bad enough to pull out the Oxys yet.

Peeing thru a strainer... I feel like I'm a prospector looking for gold.
But more like Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph...... "Nothin" LOL

More like pearls I'd think. Make some nice earrings or somethin' :LOL:

Yeppers have heard childbirth described as similar to pooping a water melon or shoving a pot roast up your nose. Now for a Texan doubt they even notice a kidney stone passing till it got about the size of a softball.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom