Annual Las Vegas RANT!!!!! - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > General (Non-BBQ) Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 03-11-2007, 06:16 PM   #1
BBQ Centralite

Annual Las Vegas RANT!!!!!

Did my annual tradeshow last week is LOSER Vegas!!!! Now normally, Vegas is only the most classless , vomit ridden, sewage smellin, white trash, ghetto trash, bario trash ,polyester wearin worthless city I EVER visit (and I am including Detroit, Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Holland, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Traverse City, andPittsburgh!) This time however, was EXTRA special!! NASCAR was in town too! Now this never approached the ghetto trash crap that went on during the NBA all-star game, but I never saw so much wadded up spent "chaw" and loogies on a sidewalk in my life!!!!! I got sick (prolly from some skeevy rotovirus left by some inbred on an escalator handrail) on day two, and nearly shit myself to death!!!! Five nights in Vegas, and I ate two solid meals!!!! HEY PEOPLE: THE DECK IS STACKED AGAINST YOU IN THIS TOWN........IF YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ALREADY KNOW (how to win) , THEY WON"T LET YOU PLAY!!!!!!! Oh, one other thing Yushi, Pedro, Cletus, Mihn, Shawleka, Vendhreethan, Yang, and Tony????? THATS NOT THE REAL F*@king STATUE OF LIBERTY SO QUIT STOPPING DEAD IN FRONT OF ME ON THE SIDEWALK TO TAKE PICTURES OF IT!!!!!!!

ps. Leave your kids home folks. It really borders on child abuse to subject them to that cesspool.

Old 03-11-2007, 06:22 PM   #2
Smoker

So....you go there every year because?

It must be some kind of pay off? Or you wouldn't be doing an "annual" show. So there has to be a benifit to you. And by you going every year, it must not bother you to terribly much.

Tim

CarolinaQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:22 PM   #3

so, other than that, how was it?
Old 03-11-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
Official BBQ Central Mark

Tough talk from a guy from Cleveland.

psst. Woody, you're still 2.5 back, you haven't gained anything on us. You're still the second place team.
Rubbed, Smoked, and Sauced Competition BBQ Team-
22 1/2" WSM, 2 18 1/2" WSM's, 22 1/2" Weber Kettle
Bruce B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:31 PM   #5
BBQ Centralite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaQue
So....you go there every year because?

It must be some kind of pay off? Or you wouldn't be doing an "annual" show. So there has to be a benifit to you. And by you going every year, it must not bother you to terribly much.

Tim
Uh, it's my job? That is where they hold the show? I "personally" don't make the decision? If I don't bring in sales, they fire me? Should I go on?
Old 03-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #6

Gee, I happen to have a good time everytime I'm in Vegas.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:35 PM   #7
Smoker

Oh, I thought that you did catering full time?

Now I understand. Must go where boss sends you or you don't get paid.

Tim
CarolinaQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:36 PM   #8
BBQ Centralite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce B
Tough talk from a guy from Cleveland.

psst. Woody, you're still 2.5 back, you haven't gained anything on us. You're still the second place team.
It'll be back to two in about 30 minutes. And, I'm sorry, but we've picked up two games in the last week, and , beat you in overtime on your own floor. Good thing is, the NBA finally did away with that rediculous scam where the three division winners got the top three slots. At least this year, if we finish second to Detroit, we will not have the fourth slot behind two .500 teams!
Old 03-11-2007, 06:50 PM   #9

Keep a good thought.
Rubbed, Smoked, and Sauced Competition BBQ Team-
22 1/2" WSM, 2 18 1/2" WSM's, 22 1/2" Weber Kettle
Bruce B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:10 PM   #10

Re: Annual Las Vegas RANT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman
Did my annual tradeshow last week is LOSER Vegas!!!! Now normally, Vegas is only the most classless , vomit ridden, sewage smellin, white trash, ghetto trash, bario trash ,polyester wearin worthless city I EVER visit (and I am including Detroit, Muskegon, Grand Rapids, Holland, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Traverse City, andPittsburgh!) This time however, was EXTRA special!! NASCAR was in town too! Now this never approached the ghetto trash crap that went on during the NBA all-star game, but I never saw so much wadded up spent "chaw" and loogies on a sidewalk in my life!!!!! I got sick (prolly from some skeevy rotovirus left by some inbred on an escalator handrail) on day two, and nearly shit myself to death!!!! Five nights in Vegas, and I ate two solid meals!!!! HEY PEOPLE: THE DECK IS STACKED AGAINST YOU IN THIS TOWN........IF YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ALREADY KNOW (how to win) , THEY WON"T LET YOU PLAY!!!!!!! Oh, one other thing Yushi, Pedro, Cletus, Mihn, Shawleka, Vendhreethan, Yang, and Tony????? THATS NOT THE REAL F*@king STATUE OF LIBERTY SO QUIT STOPPING DEAD IN FRONT OF ME ON THE SIDEWALK TO TAKE PICTURES OF IT!!!!!!!

ps. Leave your kids home folks. It really borders on child abuse to subject them to that cesspool.
C'mon...dont hold back on us !!

john pen is offline   Reply With Quote