And then, depression set in....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Went from this on Friday....

To this on Sunday.....

All in all it was a good trip...Don't know if I'd drive it again...We drove straight through on the way down. Left Lewiston at 4pm and was in Fla around 8 or 9 am. I drove that leg, then the wife hopped behind the wheel for a few hours. I finished the trip for a total of about 22 hours to Ft. Myers. We Left there Fri. around noon and went into SC that day. Saturday we drove to my sister-in laws in Va then home on Sunday.

Did a few days at the beach. a day in Naples, an awesome eco-tour through a huge ranch and even had a chance to make a tomato pie with real fresh tomatos ! Back to work tonight in the snow and 30 degree weather...uuuggghhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nick Prochilo said:
Glad you had a great trip John. You know, the first picture doesn't look like your enjoying yourself that much! :LOL:

It was moments before we got in the van to leave....nuff said ?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="john pen":19cfohcp] Saturday we drove to my sister-in laws in Va then home on Sunday.

And didn't even call. I see where I rank, and I took a shower. :roll:[/quote:19cfohcp]

I tried to call you at your house and cell phone! John thanks for dinner, it's my treat next time!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3n1igog2][quote="john pen":3n1igog2] Saturday we drove to my sister-in laws in Va then home on Sunday.

And didn't even call. I see where I rank, and I took a shower. :roll:[/quote:3n1igog2]

I tried to call you at your house and cell phone! John thanks for dinner, it's my treat next time![/quote:3n1igog2]

Unbelevable! 3 lies in 2 sentences! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom