And the Winners of the Labor Day Raffle Are...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two other options, Primo Jr. or Primo Large (Round). Both would require less entries. Remember, "you get what you're pay for". The XL, vs. Jr. or Large is night and day as far as size. Otherwise they all are equally great cookers. I will try to do a poll here in a couple days for some different things. If anyone has ideas or suggestions or even a charity we could do another raffle for, lets hear your thoughts!

$25 bucks is not to much to ask a few times a year IMO. Timing is always an issue. This one started right around back to school purchases.

Maybe that had something to do with low participation.

I will be down for the next one. :D

I thought $25 was a fair price for a chance at that Primo..[smilie=thumbup.gif] ...... and I'm about as cheap as they get! :LOL: :LOL:

I'd say stick with raffling the biggest and best you sell and keep the ticket prices accordingly.

just my $.02

wittdog said:
Maybe we should do a BBQ central telethon....

Like to raise money for a charity and then at the end do a raffle for a grill?? Tell me more about what you have in mind Dave, this could be a good idea to coincide with Gregs radio show etc.

Kloset BBQR said:
I'd be in for a Primo Junior, Larry. Don't have one of those. How do you like yours?

I absolutely love it Dallas, best grill I've ever owned. I can be ready to grill in under 10 minutes, that's WAAAAAAAAAY faster than on my Weber Performer with the gas lighter. A 20 lb bag of lump will last me well over a month and I cook ALOT! Very efficient! It's just a smaller version of the XL!

Thanks for the Sauce, King... Thanks Greg, Larry, and all others who setup and participated in the raffle. :D

Smokey_Joe said:
I just received my two 14.5 oz. bottles of Rev. Marvin sauce in todays mail!

Thank you Larry!!!

Thanks goes to Woody Lynch of Reverend Marvins Gourmet BBQ Sauce!!!!

You're gonna enjoy the sauce Joe!!! It is indeed a staple of the Wolfe household!

Got a call this morning from Lexington KY. Guy said to be here on Monday to receive my grill. Asked if a tractor trailer could turn around on my property.

Guess I will be working on building a table for it this weekend.

Thanks again for the raffle and everyone who participated.

Swamp Sauce

TIM: I want to thank you for the 2 bottles of Swamp Sauce that you donated to last weeks raffle. Can't wait to try one on my BBQ. Thanks again.

SMOKEIN

Re: Swamp Sauce

smokein said:
TIM: I want to thank you for the 2 bottles of Swamp Sauce that you donated to last weeks raffle. Can't wait to try one on my BBQ. Thanks again.

SMOKEIN

:shock: Who the hell are you???!! :shock:

A great box of goodies just arrived from Helen Paradise:

9 oz. Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Seasoning ("1/3 Less Sodium Than Salt")
10 oz. Susie Q's Santa Maria Style Seasoning (ditto, and "No Added MSG")
19 oz. Susie Q's Pinquito Beans With Seasoning ("Simply add water, stir, and simmer")
9.5 oz. Susie Q's Strawberry Glaze Pie Filling ("Delicious, quick, and easy!")
16 oz. F. McLintock's Cowboy Salsa ("Medium")
18 oz. F. McLintock's Award-Winning BBQ Sauce ("Original Recipe")
32 oz. Lompoc Pinquito Beans (Packed "In the Valley of the Flowers")

I'm a lucky guy! :D

--John 8)
(Thanks again, Helen, and all you behind-the-scenes raffle people. ;))

Thanks you! I picked up the following from Texas Pepper Jelly:

10 oz.
Pineapple Habenero
Strawberry Jalapeno
Berry Medley Jalapeno

1.5 oz.
Texas Passion Jalapeno
Cherry Jalapeno
Texas Tropical Habanero
Apple Jalapeno

Habanero Salsa

Back