And the thermometer says....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zilla

Sous Chef
Purt near 100 degrees! But it’s a dry heat!

Here is the Q-Bana with the pit moved in. Currently smoking a 10# Butt. 2 chickens and some sausage go on later.

Fills up quick, don't it. Looks great!! You got power out there?

Power and water via 75' hose and extention cord for now. I think it may be fall before I do the permenent service. Rained twice now and no leaks, Yea!

I got the idea to build a shelter from a friend of mine that built a really cool lean too off his backyard fence. He had a New Braunfels Long Horn so he could have a much smaller shack. Mine just kept getting bigger and bigger. I never really intended it to get as big as it is. :eek: I like having the area though. It's very nice to have the dedicated area.

Finney said:
Zilla,
How big did it end up being?

The slab is 10x14 and the roof is a foot wider all around and 2' over the back. My original idea was for a lean too maybe 5x10. :) oh well ! I'll get used to it. My wife just shakes her head and laughs.

zilla said:
My wife just shakes her head and laughs.

As long as she keeps laughing...When she stops, it looks like it wouldn't take much to throw up a few more walls and have a place to sleep..lol

john pen said:
zilla said:

As long as she keeps laughing...When she stops, it looks like it wouldn't take much to through up a few more walls and have a place to sleep..lol
Add a few more walls and some AC and it I'd move in.

wittdog said:
john pen said:
zilla said:

As long as she keeps laughing...When she stops, it looks like it wouldn't take much to through up a few more walls and have a place to sleep..lol
Add a few more walls and some AC and it I'd move in.

And a refrigerator and cable....

Back
Top Bottom