Alton Brown doing BBQ RIGHT NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, so much for the secret recipe. Damn that Paula Deen...I'll bet she was the one that blabbered to Alton. She can't keep a secret once she gets into the Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I watched it and I like the way the drippings vanish before hitting the wood pan. Its a miracle!

Rev.Jr. said:
Well, so much for the secret recipe. Damn that Paula Deen...I'll bet she was the one that blabbered to Alton. She can't keep a secret once she gets into the Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Or the Jack Daniels! Paula does like her spirits. Have you noticed how much weight she's packed on since she got married. Not that she was little to begin with. Reminded me of Delta BurKe after she married Gerald McRaney. She said I do and dove on that Wedding Cake. I wonder if Paula catered the Wedding? I'm afraid to try anything Paula cooks especially that bread pudding made with Crispy Cream Donuts and topped with a rum glaze! Death by Paula! :grin:

Chris Finney said:
Kloset... You should try her Banana Pudding!!!
It IS to die for. =P~

I bet it is Chris, litterally! If I were on death row I know I'd want Paula cooking my last meal! :D

I think I saw the episode about her wedding. For some reason I want to say she had somebody else do the catering. Whoever did it, it's apparent she enjoyed it. She has put on a little poundage. But man, I bet that woman was a pistol in her early days.

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1ukwkryv]Savannah party invitations....anyone ready "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil?
Oh yeah. Would have loved to have been at Jim's parties. :([/quote:1ukwkryv]

Thought you were going to say that you'd love to be in Jim's panties. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom