Alton Brown doing BBQ RIGHT NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
txpgapro said:
Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1rm3y913]Savannah party invitations....anyone ready "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil?
Oh yeah. Would have loved to have been at Jim's parties. :(

Thought you were going to say that you'd love to be in Jim's panties. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:1rm3y913]
Don't know if Jim wore panties. Rumor has it that the boy he killed was there for more than furiture re-finishing.
Anyway... I would have been at the parties if I ever had the op.

Chris Finney said:
txpgapro said:
[quote="Chris Finney":1ia4mr9w][quote="Captain Morgan":1ia4mr9w]Savannah party invitations....anyone ready "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil?
Oh yeah. Would have loved to have been at Jim's parties. :(

Thought you were going to say that you'd love to be in Jim's panties. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:1ia4mr9w]
Don't know if Jim wore panties. Rumor has it that the boy he killed was there for more than furiture re-finishing.
Anyway... I would have been at the parties if I ever had the op.[/quote:1ia4mr9w]

Thought you were gonna say "I'd been at the parties if I ever got to be on top!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I had it on the DVR and just got to watch it.
I'll say this....
For an overall BBQ related show on "FoodTV" I give it a B+.

Yeah, he could've spent more time talking about this and that....but for the time alotted... AB did an awesome job IMHO. I'm still shaking my head at the heating plate....but "WE" need to remember that these shows are mainly
geared towards the lay man. I also appreciate the fact that he gave "props" to the "purists".
=D> =D> =D>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom