All I can stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
As many of you know I live next to a McDonalds…today I had enough….a car comes out of the drive thru and out goes a happy meal box :evil: …the car turned and got stuck at the end of my street trying to make a left :idea: ….I picked up the box and approached the car…the window was open a few inches….I tossed the box back at the driver and told her “here you forgot this” :twisted: :P ….she jumped up startled and dropped her burger in her lap…I know I scared the Sh!t out of her….My neighbor, wife, kids and the guy in the SUV behind her all got a good laugh out of it……I’ve had all I can stands and I can’t stands no more :D :D :D :LOL:
Pretty much made my day 8)

Ya need ta add some dog sh*t ta that box then give it back! Hate people what don't have no respect fer nieghbors er anybody else fer that matter an teachin there kids it be alright to! Be how this country got inta the mess it is right now.

Good job!

Well my daddy always taught me to throw trash out of the car window. He claim that keep folks off welfare cuz somebody got to have a job to pick it up. Now you got to be careful throwing beer cans out the window and trying to make em land on the lawn of the poleece station. I nearly accidentally hit a cop car like that which happen to be quickly pulling out of the place. Fortunantly the dumb cop didnt even notice it. Coulda cut buggy washers off my coola for quite some time. Think I removed cop shoppes from the target list after that deal.

bigwheel

Witt I so respect what you did. When I was growing, up I was taught to put my trash in your pocket until you find a trash can and when I was camping with my buds, what we packed in, we packed out. I even get pissed when I see folks toss their cig butts out the window. Anyhooo, thanks for makin a stand!

Nice job Witt. I cant stand seein people throw $hit out the window. I too was taught to find a trash can and throw it away. WHat else that pisses me off is goin to the lake and findin' worm containers and fishin line strewn all over usually with an empty 12er near by. :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom