Akron Falls 4-262-001

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef

The top is really slow in July and Aug. I still swim there. Val, No way. All she has to say. Been jumping since I was 9 yer. old, I know what I'm in for, and where to go. I'll never jump of Indian falls rd.cuz I lost some friends there. You office, cube, folks need to go nuts.

Just a thought
Pigs

YIKES! Is that second pic one of the creatures that lives in those parts?

;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jumped today. damn near lost my life swimming to the shore. What a rush! Water pounding the hell out of me. Death wish? No, reliving the "old good day's" YES!

Party hard, life is short, and leave a good looking corps. So what I'm a idiot? I have fun.

Crazy Pigs (for today)

Hell, I didn't jump from the top! Went down and jumped in by the side. I'll jump off the top when the water calms down. Got to get bro Jack to video it as the wife won't. She got pissed about ten years ago when I said "later bitch" and jumped from the top. Didn't talk to me for a few days after that deal. :LOL:
Pigs

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2sx2u5sx]I need to order a new ******** meter because the one I have just broke.
What ********. He did say he was an idiot! That's not ********! :twisted:[/quote:2sx2u5sx]

ROFLMAO! Fuck Puff!

Back
Top Bottom