Addition to my family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My Primo Junior Oval arrived today, but I got it all together too late too cook anything! I'm gonna break it in tomorrow and grill something and then do some spares on Sunday! I'll take some side by side pic's tomorrow with Jr. next to the XL for a comparison!

Bryan S said:
Vey nice Larry. I'd like to see the side by side. I still want the Mac Daddy Oval but It'll be nice to see the difference. 8)

There is a BIG difference!!! The Jr. is gonna be perfect for small cooks, especially during the week. To give you an idea on size difference the Jr. weighs 95lbs and the XL weighs 195lbs!

Here's a side by side comparison to show the difference of the XL Primo and the Jr. Primo. Also a pic of the virgin burn with the firebox divider in place. I use the hose torch to light the lump. Within 5 minutes I was at 350*, the Jr. gets to temp super fast!

For anyone interested, I use the same hose torch with a 2lb bottle of propane to light my WSM's as well using Kingsford. Much quicker and less mess than using a charcoal chimney. A bottle of gas lasts a very very long time.

[smilie=drink.gif] What a nice family portrait!!! [smilie=drink.gif]

Congrats on the new addition Larry!
I want another one too...... :shock: ........smoker that is 8)

Nick Prochilo said:
Big brother and little brother. BTW, your lawn needs some water.

lol
First thing I look for when someone posts around their cooking area.....lighter fluid. hahahaha

Cooker looks cool man. Enjoy!

Nick Prochilo said:
Big brother and little brother. BTW, your lawn needs some water.

Nick I've tried watering it, but it's just too freaking dry here. I've cut the grass 1 time in the past 1 and a half months. Normally it's close to twice a week.

Good lookin kids you got there Larry. Your back grass looks like my back grass. Don't look that bad, look on the bright side your helping the environment by not firing up that old gas burning, carbon chugging, lawn mower. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Good lookin kids you got there Larry. Your back grass looks like my back grass. Don't look that bad, look on the bright side your helping the environment by not firing up that old gas burning, carbon chugging, lawn mower. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And helping my help and longevity! I've only ridden it twice since I flipped it!! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom