ACC tournament

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry D.

Head Chef
No, I don't have tickets. I saw some people who were parked across the street from the Greensboro Coliseum (where the tournament is being played) tailgating today. It looked like they had a couple of small charcoal grills going. What struck me as unusual was where they were doing this: in the parking lot of Stamey's BBQ :-k (Stamey's was allowing tournament attendees to park for $20). I, being lazy, would have simply walked 50 feet and gone inside for lunch (which is what I did).

Well, we have the MAC tournament going on in Clevetown tonight. Gotta say, I think Miami will THROTTLE Ohio U , which is a notorious gay school. But, I really only care about the Big 10 and Ohio State who are bound for a #2 somewhere. Then, the National Title!

Funny, I heard all the whores go to Miami of Ohio...that's where we went on the weekends for some easy scores! :eek:

OK Greg, Miami got hosed by OU last night, but the Buckeyes are on their way to a #1 seed with a victory over the Vaunted Nittany Lions today. GO BUCKS!

Woodman said:
OK Greg, Miami got hosed by OU last night, but the Buckeyes are on their way to a #1 seed with a victory over the Vaunted Nittany Lions today. GO BUCKS!

Way to quickly skip over the important stuff...Redhawks suck!! =D> =D> =D>

ARGGGGHHH! ABD!

I knew something bad would happen when I was put into the position of rooting for the Heels. I hereby retract my "ABC" and now say "ABBC*". So now I have to pull for Dook.

*"Boston College" if you didn't figure it out. Nothing personal, they're just too low on my ACC pecking order.

Back
Top Bottom