A site Suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cramden

Senior Cook
Hey all. Good to be back. :D
Been a while since I've rejoined the forum. Got hitched with two weeks away, and then the computer hard drive called it quits. Lost it for a month and it still has some bugs.
I've got a lot of catching up to do.
I've noticed that when I log out after reading as many posts as I can, all the posts are considered read when I return. Never sure what has and what hasn't been read.

Any way to have unread posts stay unread until you actually read them:?:
I may have to take up speed reading.

Cheers
Cramden

MitchSchaft said:
Nah, that's how cookies and phpbb2 work. If these guys upgrade to phpbb3, it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm sure "these guys" that run & kindly supply this cool forum to us all for
FREE would surely accept your kind donation to enable them to make the
upgrade.

Don't mess with it! the last time Greg did something here to upgrade, it was weeks before it was normal again! And when it was all over, Puff was gay! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Don't mess with it! the last time Greg did something here to upgrade, it was weeks before it was normal again! And when it was all over, Puff was gay! :LOL:

Who knows who might be next. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't have a big interest in going to phpbb3...although at some point I will have to I'm sure. I don't like the way it looks personally. Some day...some day...

Well, you know what they say. "If it ain't broke, don't mess with it.
Thanks all for the input and the congrats. The ring hasn't started to pinch... yet.
I'll just have to take a couple of hours in the weekend while the kettle is smokin to catch up.
In the mean time, I've got some venison stew meat and ground bison thawing in the fridge for the weekend, Thinkin about bison burgers.
Oh yah!

You might not be aware of the Canadian comedian Rick Mercer, but he did a great clip on the Indoor Smoker for Condos. Vents it through the floor to the neighbours. If I can, will supply a link.

Cheers
Cramden

img_206789_0_ebd443d7278d7401c8f2cb643ceb0319.gif

Back
Top Bottom