A project coming soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First I need to find the brown mustard seed...I think the sausage maker carrys it...Oh no another trip to the Sausage Maker...whatever will I do?

Well me and D had quite the adventure….had a had time finding the brown mustard seeds…we ending up going to the Broadway Market..while we were there…..I picked up a fresh duck some duck blood for duck soup…and 2 rabbits…don’t know who I’m going to cook the rabbits yet…

wittdog said:
Well me and D had quite the adventure….had a had time finding the brown mustard seeds…we ending up going to the Broadway Market..while we were there…..I picked up a fresh duck some duck blood for duck soup…and 2 rabbits…don’t know who I’m going to cook the rabbits yet…

AH, the duck blood....sounds like you made it to the pet store and not the market [smilie=a_biggrin.gif]

I get the impression that this mustard is going to be worth the work...just ground the mustard and added the vinegar and water to let it step..and even without the other seasonings...man this stuff smells good....

The mustard is done…..it wasn’t very hard to make and wasn’t bad to make… It wasn’t even very time consuming…it would be the prefect project to do while you were doing something else…I will be doing it again it was a real good flavor and I like the texture of it….I would do at east a triple batch maybe x4...cant’ wait to try it on some homemade brauts……

The next project..

Cowboy Candy and then Duck Soup
Pigs your welcome to some mustrd and some Duck Soup...you just need to get out here to get it....

The pic doesn’t do this Sammie justice. Some homemade Polish Sausage grilled on a toasted roll with some of the mustard I made and some Kraut…..

Cowboy Candy is done just got to wait a few weeks :cry: 1 gallon of piclked japs and about 10lbs sugar...

Back
Top Bottom