A Picture to drive Greg crazy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats good stuff! I like to soak my Kingsford in it for a few days before I use it! Then you use the minion method and WOW, your cooking in no time! :shock: :oops: :LOL:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I like to soak my pine wood in it before I put it in my WSM to cook my ribs!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You guys are so behind the times. They have this great stuff I like to use called Matchlight. Works especially well if you put the meat on as you light it.

Uncle Bubba said:
You guys are so behind the times. They have this great stuff I like to use called Matchlight. Works especially well if you put the meat on as you light it.
thanks for the tip. :LOL: Doing it that way it will extend my cooking time and poeple won't eat as much :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:
Another tip...use chunked railroad ties. Great for bark. :LOL:
Oh man thanks for that tip. Just sent my wife to the end of the road where there is a big pile of ties and told her to cut us a truck load. She loves bark. :LOL:

After you wash your car, fill a bucket with clean water and put in a tablespoon or two if that stuff and use it with a soft cloth dipped in and wrung almost dry, to wipe down the water that is left on the body. It will take off that road film and make your car look like it is just been waxed.

But I would never use it anywhere near something I would eat :D

Chuck_050382 said:
img_146932_0_08f9c036804c728f35d177b99e7bf038.jpg

Don't do that Chuck :roll:

That stuff taste soooooooooooo bad on the food

Chuck_050382 said:
[quote="007bond-jb":2g32mx3l]
Don't do that Chuck :roll:

That stuff taste soooooooooooo bad on the food

you mean it doesn't go good on that home made lump charcoal?[/quote:2g32mx3l]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :!:

Latest posts