A PDF list of car dealer closures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck on service once they close. You'll be driving forever to get to a service center and then you won't get an appointment because they'll be backed up from the overflow. Whoever thought of this is a real genius.

Now take those Dealers and multiply that by the 60-100 people that usually are employed at each and that's the real tragedy.

Bruce B said:
Now take those Dealers and multiply that by the 60-100 people that usually are employed at each and that's the real tragedy.
Except you forgot ALL car dealers are deusc* bags. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dollarbill said:
Bruce B said:
Except you forgot ALL car dealers are deusc* bags. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not that concerned about the dealers themselves, I doubt too many of them are hurting....more along the line of the employees.

But, of course, you're right....I hate going to a dealership.

I looked at the Chrysler list this morning at work. The dealerships around this area that I know of, that are losing there francise are ones that sell many different brands of automobiles. Yeah it still sucks for them but not as bad as one might think.

We are one of the dealerships that lost our CDJ franchise last week. Like stated in one of the other post it was mostly dealers that had dual franchises. We are also a GM dealership.

In this mornings paper the dealer losing out here claimed that Chrysler told him it was end game in two weeks, they will not buy back his new car inventory, and he will not be allowed to sell it off with any manufacturer incentives. Sounds a bit much to me?

This is pay back from the monkey. Successful dealers are being shut down, even after loading up on stock as asked. Sounds like the GOP contributors list has come into play.
Wonder kid also killed a lot of advertising. That will kill a bunch of jobs too.
Wait till this boob shuts down coal fired elect plants.
Health ins companies, hospitals and docs are next. You will see a lot of closings there.
Then the big lib enemy, oil companies.
People will be heading to Haiti and Mexico looking for jobs and to escape taxes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom