A New Way To See The Forum from your Smart Phone...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
If you have a smartphone, you can go to your app store and get the Tapatalk app and see the forum in a much easier to read/post format.

For Android the app is $2.99 and you can see a number of other forums in this app as well...so may or may not be the worth the buy. This forum is now listed in there!

http://www.tapatalk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greg

There should be a setting in the app to change that signature. Mine is kind of lame as you can see. LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Greg Rempe said:
There should be a setting in the app to change that signature. Mine is kind of lame as you can see. LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

I did see there is a way to shut it off, but had to give it a try. We need to bring you over to the dark side .... Once you go Mac you will never go back. You would look good sporting your Accutron and a iPhone 4 S Mr. AT&T 8)

I see a few folks using this app...how do you guys like it so far? I am loving it...great access whenever and I can also moderate when needed!! Well worth the $2.99 IMHO.

Vermin, it seems Nick has a little chip on his shoulder after years of his posts being deleted.
Now he has "The button" and has to seek revenge.
Bet this won't be here more than 5 minutes. :mrgreen:

Puff said:
Vermin, it seems Nick has a little chip on his shoulder after years of his posts being deleted.

I've deleted more of my own posts than anything else. I'll take your bet also. Whats the ante?

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

I've deleted more of my own posts than anything else. I'll take your bet also. Whats the ante?
Last time it was a Detroit Tigers hat that you HAD to wear. Looks like you might be sportin' Red Wings hat soon. ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

Last time it was a Detroit Tigers hat that you HAD to wear. Looks like you might be sportin' Red Wings hat soon. ;)
5 minutes is up. You still have my address?

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1gbt7xh9]
Puff said:

5 minutes is up. You still have my address?[/quote:1gbt7xh9]
Yeah..........just put my Red Wings hat on. You didn't mention my end of the deal. :P
I'll send you a hat. ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":d4zy8sey]
Puff said:

5 minutes is up. You still have my address?
Yeah..........just put my Red Wings hat on. You didn't mention my end of the deal. :P
I'll send you a hat. ;)[/quote:d4zy8sey]
The bet was your post wouldn't last 5 minutes..................it's on day 2! Send the hat over! ;)

Puff said:
..just put my Red Wings hat on.

Can't remember when I enjoyed a 5 game stretch for the Wings as much as I have these past few days.

Back
Top Bottom