A little help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
As you can all probably tell by now, from lack of picture posting, I smoked my camera. Anybody have any suggestions for a digital camera in the $150 - $200 price range?

I'll sell you my old one for $75.
Canon a570 IS.

Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions... Read more
Type: Compact, Point & Shoot
Optical Zoom: 4x Brand: Canon
Digital Zoom: 4 x Product Line: Canon PowerShot
Manufacturer warranty: -- Model: A570 IS
Flash Type: Built-in flash Resolution (Megapixels): 7.1 Megapixels
Memory Card Format: MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card Manufacturer Part Number: 1773B001, 1773B011, 2177B025AA, POWERSHOTA570, PowerShot A570IS
Battery Type: 2 x AA NiMH rechargeable battery ( included )

Well I just take that chunk o dinero and head off to Wally World and axe the person in charge of the deparmento camara photographica which is the best in your price range. Use it for a while and take it back if you dont like it. Simple huh? Now optical zooms is mo betta than digital or so I heard one time so look for the one with the highest optical zoom. Get the highest mega pixles you can afford. Make sure it made by a jap.

bigwheel

Wow that water proof technolgy sounds great. Wished the smart injuneers could do that to cell phones. I done dropped two into the cement pond..sniff sniff. They do not work worth a caca when they come out. Not to even mention getting stuck out in a rainstorm with the gizmo in your shirt pocket. Course if they water proofed em they wouldnt sell near as many...or at least they wouldnt get so much outta me anyway.

bigwheel

Nick I use a Canon Powershot SD750 Digital Elph 7.1MP and highly recommend them. I've had three... You can easily get one for under $200.

bigwheel said:
Wow that water proof technolgy sounds great. Wished the smart injuneers could do that to cell phones. I done dropped two into the cement pond..sniff sniff. They do not work worth a caca when they come out. Not to even mention getting stuck out in a rainstorm with the gizmo in your shirt pocket. Course if they water proofed em they wouldnt sell near as many...or at least they wouldnt get so much outta me anyway.

bigwheel

They do make waterproof cell phones. My son, the duck hunter, got one 'cause he kept trashing them getting them wet.

Nick, I'd take Scotty's offer....just sayin'.
Or just keep not posting which is good too. :twisted: ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
As you can all probably tell by now, from lack of picture posting, I smoked my camera. Anybody have any suggestions for a digital camera in the $150 - $200 price range?
Ok...what kind of rub did you use, did you foil it, what temp did you cook it and for how long..you know the rules...no pic no cook.....

If my food will taste as good as Larrys looks I'll take his advise! ;) Puff not that I don't trust Scotty but this will be a fathers day present. Dave, I laughed my ass off but your a dick! Jeff, you won't beleive this but there aren't any Wally Worlds around here. Who da thunk buying a camera would be so complicated!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom