A glimmer of hope...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
If you have a Trader Joe's by you and you happen to be a fan of the Original Charcoal Company's Rancher product, you will be pleased to know that they have struck a deal to start supplying TJ's with the Rancher this Spring.

So, while it's still not in HD I know there are a lot of TJ's around. This informations was given to me from Eric of OCC himself yesterday.

Thought you might like to know...there is a TJ'S 15 minuets from me so I will be on the look out!

:D

TJ's can be a bit on the pricey side of things, did he happen to tell you what the price point would be?

Greg Rempe said:
If you have a Trader Joe's by you and you happen to be a fan of the Original Charcoal Company's Rancher product, you will be pleased to know that they have struck a deal to start supplying TJ's with the Rancher this Spring.

So, while it's still not in HD I know there are a lot of TJ's around. This informations was given to me from Eric of OCC himself yesterday.

Thought you might like to know...there is a TJ'S 15 minuets from me so I will be on the look out!

:D

Greg, where are they?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom