A different pork...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
from the shoulder. I decided to roast one today in the oven after watching an episode of Diners, Drive In's and Dives. Loaded with garlic and a mighty fine taste. It came out real juicy!

Fresh out of the oven and ready for a rest.

Ahhh, pork skin. Real crunchie!

Dinner is served.

Yeah about the pasta..whut is them white skinny wormy looking thangs on the left? I always get the pasta in the shape of Texas ya know? Thanks. Tried some in the outline of Okiehoma one time. Swear it make a person have a queasy tummy. Lot of Okies up in that part of the world seems like. They is living proof that Injuns did have marital relations with Buffaloes.

bigwheel

Nick - I have a fresh ham in the freezer I've been wondering how to cook and this looks great - the whole meal. Do you have a recipe you can share :?: :?: :?: and we'll definately turn some of ours into Cuban sammies - as we love em.

Well had one of the Cuban sandwiches over at the sandwich shoppe area of Central Market one time and found the expurience highly underwhelming. I take a big old Fat Reuben any old day over that Fidel Special. Matter of fact if somebody put sour kraut on it would most likely be fittin to eat.

bigwheel

big dude said:
Nick - I have a fresh ham in the freezer I've been wondering how to cook and this looks great - the whole meal. Do you have a recipe you can share :?: :?: :?: and we'll definately turn some of ours into Cuban sammies - as we love em.

Take a look here.

http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16523

Dave, we've been doing Cuban heros forever around here. It's a shame BW doesn't like them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom