A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM REVEREND MARVINS...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I received this announcement
via email from Woody Lynch, President of Rev. Marvin's. This is an
incredible opportunity for the bbq community to help out a great
cause. Please read below:

Many of you have become regular customers of Reverend Marvin’s Gourmet BBQ Sauce. We deeply appreciate your patronage. Many of you may have heard of Reverend Marvin’s and would like to give it a try. And still many of you are hearing about it for the first time here. Now is the perfect time to order, whether you’re an existing customer or brand new customer. Because…..

It is with great pleasure that Reverend Marvin’s Gourmet BBQ Sauce announces our affiliation with Nothing But Nets. Nothing But Nets is a grassroots campaign to save lives by preventing malaria, a leading killer of children in Africa. This great organization provides anti-malaria bed nets for these innocent kids, thus insuring they won’t fall victim to this senseless disease.

Reverend Marvin’s Gourmet BBQ Sauce will donate $1.00 per bottle sold on our website to the Nothing But Nets program. So, not only are you getting a great bbq sauce with your order, you’re actually helping to save the life of a child.

Thank you in advance for your support of this great cause.

To order online, visit us at www.revmarvin.com

To learn more about Nothing But Nets, visit www.nothingbutnets.net

This is an awesome thing you are doing Woody!! Good luck to you and this cause!!

This is an awesome, awesome cause Woody!! Great job!!!! I'm gonna place my order today!!

Thanks guys! One thing I failed to mention to Greg but I think a lot folks here would be interested to learn is that we can now ship Priority Mail through USPS for orders of 4 bottles or less. I know shipping costs have been a concern for a lot of the members here (sound familiar Griff? lol). Hopefully, this will remedy that concern.

Again, thanks for your support of this great cause!

Woody Lynch
President/Delivery Boy/Assistant Bottle Washer
Rev. Marvin's Gourmet BBQ Sauce

Excellent Woody. A good cause, a great sauce, and improved shipping.
[Griff dashes to Rev's web site to place order.]

Griff said:
Excellent Woody. A good cause, a great sauce, and improved shipping.
[Griff dashes to Rev's web site to place order.]
follows Griff ---Hey wait up!!!!

Thanks guys! To give you somewhat of a breakdown, let me tell you what your orders just did. $10 dollars has been designated to go to Nothing But Nets from your orders alone. $10 buys a bed net. Generally speaking, there are 4 or 5 kids that sleep under these bed nets. Not even counting the other orders that are coming in, your 2 orders just saved the lives of 4 or 5 kids. I gotta tell you, that's a mighty good feeling right there. Thank you.

I would strongly encourage everyone to take a minute and visit their site to learn more. Simply go to our site, www.revmarvin.com and you can click through to their's from our homepage.

Thanks again.

I received my order yesterday and really felt good! #1 I get to enjoy the Reverend Marvins sauce, but #2 I played a part in helping a needy child!!!

It is a good feeling!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom