99 and Counting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not near as bad as the fire that burned down the Clemson Football Team Book depository building....every book was lost, and half of them weren't even colored yet!

GlennR said:
Captain Morgan said:
Maybe Gary Williams will register...I hear he's not doing anything! ;)

Thats a rather indelicate twist of the blade, Captain. (Only painful cause it's true!) We could actually see Clemson AGAIN in the NIT. God Help us.

By the way, did you hear about the tornado that hit Clemson University and did $3 million in improvements?

Well the other end of that knife is in us....courtesy of Ga. Tech!

Here's one for ya Cap'n, How do you get a Clemson (Michigan) graduate off your front porch????????

Pay him for the pizza!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just a little over 2 months old and we have already cracked 100 registered members. THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! :-D

I hope if you find this site to be worth while you will tell a friend or co-worker or a family member to check us out. The best way to grow is by word of mouth so any help on that front is appreciated!!

Please understand that this site is still in its infancy and we are going to experience growing pains from time to time. Be patient and respectful of others and it will all work out a-ok!! :)

Again, if you have any concerns, questions or suggestion in regards to the site feel free to contact me or my moderators for assistance!!

Now, get to postin'!! 8)

BBQ 4 U STORE LINK :D :-D

Back
Top Bottom