5 more days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Mayan Palace Resort in Cancun Mexico. 7 days and 6 nights.

over1.jpg

AHHHH you post this in GD instead of the BR so we can't voice our honest opinions!!!!!!! :P

Just kidding....looks like an awesome place......have a great time, wish it was me! Can I hide in your luggage? ;)

Looks like here...well except theres a foot of snow and its 13 degrees...high of 10 tommarrow...I can get the time off if you've got a little extra room..

All in favor.....say Aye.

Aye.

Have a great time Bill, see if they have a pool with a bar right in the water. When I was in Daytona a few years back the hotel I stayed in had a pool bar, you just had to wade your a$$ right over to the bar, I thought I had died and went to Heaven.

Bruce B said:
All in favor.....say Aye.

Aye.

Have a great time Bill, see if they have a pool with a bar right in the water. When I was in Daytona a few years back the hotel I stayed in had a pool bar, you just had to wade your a$$ right over to the bar, I thought I had died and went to Heaven.

Amen to that one... Pool bars are the best.. sit on your butt in the water and drink alcohol

cept came back from "sight seeing" at the beach.. and found my wife at the pool bar doing shots of tequila with a buncha guys :shock: ... oh well.. we was on vacation!! what the hell!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom