5 Dollar a Gallon for Gas is here in SC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Aren't you traveling in the bus?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":2ez06o9v]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Aren't you traveling in the bus?[/quote:2ez06o9v]

I wish, I drove my MIL down to Fort Meyers..Got in a little while ago and am bored already...Im going to find a bar :roll:

Gas here is 3.70ish

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2j6qyoh4][quote="john pen":2j6qyoh4]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Aren't you traveling in the bus?[/quote:2j6qyoh4]

I wish, I drove my MIL down to Fort Meyers..Got in a little while ago and am bored already...Im going to find a bar :roll:

Gas here is 3.70ish[/quote:2j6qyoh4]

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2znkxn1r][quote="john pen":2znkxn1r]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Aren't you traveling in the bus?[/quote:2znkxn1r]

Gas here is 3.70ish[/quote:2znkxn1r]

Try Rib City (Bonita Springs), or Michelbobs (rt. 31 south of Naples) ...I liked Rib City better.

Ike

I propose that the govt. put a freeze on gasoline prices during the time of an emergency and jail the offenders. As much as is I dislike government control, I hate gougers more.

Re: Ike

Trekr said:
I propose that the govt. put a freeze on gasoline prices during the time of an emergency and jail the offenders. As much as is I dislike government control, I hate gougers more.

What's after that, milk, shoes, whatever? Once they get their nose under the tent that's all she wrote. :evil:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":dn9dmdd0][quote="Nick Prochilo":dn9dmdd0][quote="john pen":dn9dmdd0]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Aren't you traveling in the bus?[/quote:dn9dmdd0]

Gas here is 3.70ish[/quote:dn9dmdd0]

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:[/quote:dn9dmdd0]

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1yc986vo][quote="john pen":1yc986vo][quote="Nick Prochilo":1yc986vo][quote="john pen":1yc986vo]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Aren't you traveling in the bus?[/quote:1yc986vo]

Gas here is 3.70ish[/quote:1yc986vo]

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:[/quote:1yc986vo]

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?[/quote:1yc986vo]
I just threw up in my mouth a whole bunch. :shock:

Puff said:
john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":37t4nvzp][quote="john pen":37t4nvzp][quote="Nick Prochilo":37t4nvzp][quote="john pen":37t4nvzp]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Gas here is 3.70ish[/quote:37t4nvzp]

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:[/quote:37t4nvzp]

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?[/quote:37t4nvzp]
I just threw up in my mouth a whole bunch. :shock:[/quote:37t4nvzp]

LIAR !!!

john pen said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":2iax6440][quote="Nick Prochilo":2iax6440][quote="john pen":2iax6440][quote="Nick Prochilo":2iax6440][quote="john pen":2iax6440]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Gas here is 3.70ish[/quote:2iax6440]

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:[/quote:2iax6440]

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?[/quote:2iax6440]
I just threw up in my mouth a whole bunch. :shock:[/quote:2iax6440]

LIAR !!![/quote:2iax6440]
Well.....uh...... :oops:

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":25lw03vq][quote="john pen":25lw03vq][quote="Nick Prochilo":25lw03vq][quote="john pen":25lw03vq]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Aren't you traveling in the bus?[/quote:25lw03vq]

Gas here is 3.70ish[/quote:25lw03vq]

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:[/quote:25lw03vq]

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?[/quote:25lw03vq]

So very much so!

Puff said:
john pen said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":3syk5fdw][quote="Nick Prochilo":3syk5fdw][quote="john pen":3syk5fdw][quote="Nick Prochilo":3syk5fdw][quote="john pen":3syk5fdw]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Gas here is 3.70ish

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:[/quote:3syk5fdw]

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?[/quote:3syk5fdw]
I just threw up in my mouth a whole bunch. :shock:[/quote:3syk5fdw]

LIAR !!![/quote:3syk5fdw]
Well.....uh...... :oops:[/quote:3syk5fdw]

Puff, your one strange individual!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":1gifzop1]
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":1gifzop1][quote="Nick Prochilo":1gifzop1][quote="john pen":1gifzop1][quote="Nick Prochilo":1gifzop1][quote="john pen":1gifzop1]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Gas here is 3.70ish

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:[/quote:1gifzop1]

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?[/quote:1gifzop1]
I just threw up in my mouth a whole bunch. :shock:[/quote:1gifzop1]

LIAR !!![/quote:1gifzop1]
Well.....uh...... :oops:[/quote:1gifzop1]

Puff, your one strange individual![/quote:1gifzop1]
At least JP doesn't dream about me. :P :LOL: :shock:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":33rvjj05]
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":33rvjj05][quote="Nick Prochilo":33rvjj05][quote="john pen":33rvjj05][quote="Nick Prochilo":33rvjj05][quote="john pen":33rvjj05]we left Lewiston @ 4am this morning and am sitting in my room just outside of Savana, Ga...We paid around 3.70ish on the way down...filled up here at 4.19, and as I was grabbing my stuff to go into the hotel, it changed to 4.29

Gas here is 3.70ish

In some strange way, I wish I was with you right about now! :oops: :shock:

Is it wrong to think about you in my dreams ?[/quote:33rvjj05]
I just threw up in my mouth a whole bunch. :shock:[/quote:33rvjj05]

LIAR !!![/quote:33rvjj05]
Well.....uh...... :oops:[/quote:33rvjj05]

Puff, your one strange individual![/quote:33rvjj05]
At least JP doesn't dream about me. :P :LOL: :shock:[/quote:33rvjj05]
\
But how about Greg? :shock: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back