48 hours till liftoff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Green Hornet said:
[quote="Cliff H.":dvqbyqwl]See if you can find Green Hornet and ask him where he has been.
Here and there ;) hehehe
Looking forward to meeting Mr Pen :D[/quote:dvqbyqwl]

Ah....Good......You still have a pulse.

Continue on. ;)

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Cliff H.":3rci7b25]See if you can find Green Hornet and ask him where he has been.
Here and there ;) hehehe
Looking forward to meeting Mr Pen :D[/quote:3rci7b25]
Hornet Don't waste the good beer on him...get that near beer stuff...Lite beer...send some of that good stuff home with him for me ;)
watch out Hornet JP is like a stray cat...feed him once..and every time he's down there......

Well, we made it as far as 95 just outside of Savana tonight..Im guessing its high 30's / low 40's..much better than the 3 we left in NY.. We are cruising down the east coast in the am then cutting over to Ft myers to my MIL's for the Night. Sunday we will be on marco Island for a party at Stans Idle Hour..It was recommended by my cousin as a must do..Ill report Sunday night if Im sober enough to type. Then Monday off to Key West for 3 days ( a suprise for the wifes b-day). ..

john pen said:
Well, we made it as far as 95 just outside of Savana tonight..Im guessing its high 30's / low 40's..much better than the 3 we left in NY.. We are cruising down the east coast in the am then cutting over to Ft myers to my MIL's for the Night. Sunday we will be on marco Island for a party at Stans Idle Hour..It was recommended by my cousin as a must do..Ill report Sunday night if Im sober enough to type. Then Monday off to Key West for 3 days ( a suprise for the wifes b-day). ..
You take the bus?

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="john pen":2zwt76m4]Well, we made it as far as 95 just outside of Savana tonight..Im guessing its high 30's / low 40's..much better than the 3 we left in NY.. We are cruising down the east coast in the am then cutting over to Ft myers to my MIL's for the Night. Sunday we will be on marco Island for a party at Stans Idle Hour..It was recommended by my cousin as a must do..Ill report Sunday night if Im sober enough to type. Then Monday off to Key West for 3 days ( a suprise for the wifes b-day). ..
You take the bus?

Pigs[/quote:2zwt76m4]
Unfortunitly no..definetly next year

Back
Top Bottom