25 Cent Score!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Wife went to the church garage sale they have every year and came home with a Wagner 12 inch cast iron skillet for a quarter. :D We have many cast iron pots and pans. But for 25 cent's, how could you say no. 8)

Pigs

She finds them all the time for a dollar or less. :roll: I have a 4inch, 8inch, 10inch,12inch and a 12 quart bean pot that stays in the motor home all year long. Not sure how much cast iron I have. Some is in the garage, some in the spare room up stairs. I should drag it all out and sell some. I'll put it up for grabs here first.

Pigs

Nice snag. If you wanted to change your name to Pigstein you could go into the scrap iron bizness. Lot of millionares in that career field.

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
She finds them all the time for a dollar or less. :roll: I have a 4inch, 8inch, 10inch,12inch and a 12 quart bean pot that stays in the motor home all year long. Not sure how much cast iron I have. Some is in the garage, some in the spare room up stairs. I should drag it all out and sell some. I'll put it up for grabs here first.

Pigs

dick...that is.

Great find! I've only got one cast iron skillet that is only used for camping. I think I need to have more for the house.

Back
Top Bottom