22.5" WSM Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Wolfe Rub will be stocking the new 18.5" and 22.5" WSM's as well as the new 26" OTG Kettle and will as always on other BBQ items try to offer the lowest price you'll find. There is going to be a huge demand for these and will likely be hard to get after they first come out. I'm brainstorming the idea of taking pre-orders to make sure you guys get one if you want one and NOT pay an astronomical cost for such a high demand product. I would like to get an idea of how many of you guys are planning on getting one of the new Weber products and if you would be interested in pre-ordering.

I will not hold anyone to this, but if you are SERIOUSLY thinking about getting one of the following please vote on what you would be purchasing so I can get an idea of what I need to order when the time comes.

I have been showing my wife the pics all week. I have been showing my kids the pics all week.

When Christmas comes around, we shall see if anyone remembers me showing them the pics. ;)

I won't be getting any of the new ones anytime soon. My wife has informed me that I get a new cooker, an old cooker has to go. Suppose I could offer up my Smokey Joe..... :LOL:

Cliff H. said:
I have been showing my wife the pics all week. I have been showing my kids the pics all week.

When Christmas comes around, we shall see if anyone remembers me showing them the pics. ;)
I hear ya' Cliff.
Too bad there really isn't a Santa..........it would be much easier than this. ;)

I dont plan on purchasing any time soon, but if I was, I would have to go with the larger kettle grill. I use the grill 5-10 times more than the WSM.

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Too bad there really isn't a Santa....

:cry: whhhhuuttt? :cry:

He's REAL! :cry: :cry: :evil:
If there really is I want him to bring me a new 22in. WSM this X mas. If it doesn't arrive.....I am a non believer. :cry:
You got connections?

Burnt Food Dude said:
Depending on the price, I'm interested.

It would be in the $399.00 range, but it could be less with a pre-order BBQ Central special! Give me a couple more weeks and I should be able to provide more information!

Griff said:
Larry, mym wife told me to tell you she wants one.
Oh, man, you don't want to get into competition with her on barbecue. You know how it always goes with the who's-going-to-catch-the-biggest-fish contests. :LOL:

--John

Larry Wolfe said:
I will not hold anyone to this, but if you are SERIOUSLY thinking about getting one of the following please vote on what you would be purchasing so I can get an idea of what I need to order when the time comes.

I know if I cant get all the money for a towable cooker I could use 2 of the new 22 1/2 '' WSM`S. I wonder if you could get 4 Boston Butts on each cooking surface??? If thats possible I could do a case of butts on one , the ribs on the other, and use the 18 1/2'' ones for anything for chicken thighs and such?? Sure beats hauling the 55 gallon drum smoker I got.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom