2008 Barbecue Calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oddly enough Dallas, these good folks are close to becoming advertisers here on the forum. I agree...this is a cool calendar...just another thing for us BBQ addicts to have! :D

Am I in it?

Patrick did my logo as well as the new one for the Operation BBQ for Our Troops logo.

He does great work and for cheap.

Mike Hedrick said:
Am I in it?

Patrick did my logo as well as the new one for the Operation BBQ for Our Troops logo.

He does great work and for cheap.

Does he do logos for other people? Could I order one possible? Do you have his contact info?

Cool thanks...I'm going to contact him and see if what he can make me... :D

This is the lastest one I had commissioned from Patrick.
http://www.boastingrights.com/mike/opBBQ.jpg

You email him with what you are thinking and within the hour you will have a sketch to look at. After a time or two of tweaking he is done. You pay for it and he sends you the art in many different file formats.

In one version of that Op. BBQ design the pig was wearing a Pit Pirate Skull with Flammes hat but I had him take it off. I didn't want to be adveritising my company at a charity event. I may use the drawning later in my business to continue saying thanks tho.
http://mikehedrick.com/opBBQsketch.jpg

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Patrick is the man for logo's. When your ready for a banner then go to New Vision Graphics

There is no doubt that Kirk and the guys at NVG are top notch. IMHO, what separates them from the other banner makers is that these guys are a year round operation and can fit you from top to bottom...they make great banners at value prices but they also do T-Shirts, beverage koozie, business cards, car wraps and the list goes on. If you can't find it at NVG then your team doesn't need it as far as promotion goes!!

If you are in Virginia I have a great Banner maker as well as an awesome screenprinter I can recommend.

Check out all the very cool stuff we had made and sell with our logos and such.

http://www.mikehedrick.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=121
That link is an Open Discussion Forum on my personal message board and can be viewed by non-members.

We just made all the stuff for the ladies under my wife Michele's orders.
The stuff looks cute for sure.

The calendar is fantastic. It features the graphic artistry of Patrick Carlson and there is a narrative about each team, business, or event that the logo was designed for written by those that had to logos commissioned.

A quick run through the calendar searching for forum members that I'm aware of and the dates that their logo and story appears is as follows:

Spicewine Ironworks: January 7th
HomeBBQ: February 1st
Big Ben's BBQ: March 1st
Gary's Barbecue: March 24th
The Doctor of BBQ: March 29/30
My Side Of The Mountain Barbecue: April 9th
Double D's BBQ: April 22nd
Kick Ass BBQ: May 10/11
The Burnt Food Dudes: June 23rd
Dizzy Pig USA: August 6th
The Frying Pan: September 30th
Oinktoberfest: October 3rd

Sorry if I missed anyone. If I did and you were contacted by Dick Peterson to provide your story and logo, let me know and I'll add your name and date to the list.

Back
Top Bottom