2 Times a week Video Blog...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I am toying around with the idea of setting up a similar set up as my wine guy buddy but geared towards bbq.

The idea of the show would be simple...you...with a little bit of me, twice a week, reviewing dry rubs 2 or 3 per show one day and bbq sauce 2 or 3 the other day. Any one who makes a sauce or a rub can send me the sample, I will try it...out of the jar or bottle and then give it an honest review.

I am trying to come up with a scaling system to use to give it a "score". People who send in samples will get their website plugged and linked to that show. I will use a new blog format and post the shows in that platform.

Guest appearances are welcome...but to keep the integrity I will always give my honest review...but also explain that everyones pallet is different...

Any way, what do you think...ideas...suggestions...I figure this is something that could sustain for quite a while!

It would obviously be of the most benefit to people who are actually selling it...but yes, I will review anything.

Greg Rempe said:
It would obviously be of the most benefit to people who are actually selling it...but yes, I will review anything.
If mine gets the Greg Rempe approval.. You bet I'd be selling it.... :D

Not going to rain on your parade, but, dry rubs and sauces can taste one way out of the jar and another way after they have been cooking on a butt for 14 hours or slathered on some ribs for an hour or so. But, hey, go ahead, I'll listen.

Bruce B said:
Not going to rain on your parade, but, dry rubs and sauces can taste one way out of the jar and another way after they have been cooking on a butt for 14 hours or slathered on some ribs for an hour or so. But, hey, go ahead, I'll listen.
Whats funny is Greg would have to fire the bad boys that are in the attic up in order to taste test....

wittdog said:
Bruce B said:
Whats funny is Greg would have to fire the bad boys that are in the attic up in order to taste test....

They are all on the deck...review the videos please!

Greg Rempe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bruce B":snctkejl]Not going to rain on your parade, but, dry rubs and sauces can taste one way out of the jar and another way after they have been cooking on a butt for 14 hours or slathered on some ribs for an hour or so. But, hey, go ahead, I'll listen.

They are all on the deck...review the videos please![/quote:snctkejl]
Sometimes you are a KILLJOY......
Besides we all know they were on the deck just cuz you need to clean the attic out...

Back
Top Bottom