100 greatest albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Man, is this a joke? This is the most politically correct piece of drivel I've ever seen! Dr Dre? Pavement? First of all, how can ANYTHING from the 90's or 00's even be considered? Doesn't the artist at least have to stand the test of time? Hank Williams Jr? Come on now is this a joke???????

I hadda go back an look again.....Is this a joke???? HOLE?????? OUTKAST?????? DJ SHADOW?????? Who the hell is Eric B and Rakim??????? I can at least understand NWA, but ERIC B AND RAKIM????? These are Finney's people.....

Woodman said:
Man, is this a joke? This is the most politically correct piece of drivel I've ever seen! Dr Dre? Pavement? First of all, how can ANYTHING from the 90's or 00's even be considered? Doesn't the artist at least have to stand the test of time? Hank Williams Jr? Come on now is this a joke???????

I hadda go back an look again.....Is this a joke???? HOLE?????? OUTKAST?????? DJ SHADOW?????? Who the hell is Eric B and Rakim??????? I can at least understand NWA, but ERIC B AND RAKIM????? These are Finney's people.....

Quiet... Radiohead has 2 on the list. Would you give them a chance???

with love,
Your Favorite beatle Hater

WTF? no Dark Side of the Moon!! There are very few albums that have stood the test of time like that one.

Chris

Helen_Paradise said:
Woodman said:

with love,

OK< I'll give them a chance. I am familiar with Radiohead and you may notice that I did not call them out. I do like alot of more modern music. As it just so happens, I am currently IN LOVE with a band called Porcupine Tree. They are a 90's-to present era prog rock band. I also think that Tool could replace half of the bands on this sham of a list. It's like they said "well , we have to pick a country guy, and a hip-hop band, and some jazz, and some metal........." Love, your friend, Woodreaux

Woodman said:
Helen_Paradise said:
Woodman said:

with love,

OK< I'll give them a chance. I am familiar with Radiohead and you may notice that I did not call them out. I do like alot of more modern music. As it just so happens, I am currently IN LOVE with a band called Porcupine Tree. They are a 90's-to present era prog rock band. I also think that Tool could replace half of the bands on this sham of a list. It's like they said "well , we have to pick a country guy, and a hip-hop band, and some jazz, and some metal........." Love, your friend, Woodreaux

Tool [smilie=thumbup.gif]
I know you didn't call them out...but I was waiting for it ;)
I personally like The Bends over OK Computer. I'd be happy to send them your way for a listen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom