WSM & E Z Que Rotisserie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an E Z Que Rotisserie for my Weber 1 touch. They are great rotisseries, very well made and the motor is heavy duty. The cradle arms come off for ez cleaning and if I take the end handles off, it fits into the dishwasher.

Finney, those are sneakers not tennis shoes.

Finney said:
Looked neat.
But I can't trust anybody whos tennis shoes don't have laces. #-o LOL
Igot a pair those shoes :) My family says there for old men :eek: . ButIm not that old :!: There comfortable as hell :!: Sorry :eek:fftop:

Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Looked neat.
Igot a pair those shoes :) My family says there for old men :eek: . ButIm not that old :!: There comfortable as hell :!: Sorry :eek:fftop:
You have to have over 100 posts before you can 'call' anyone on being off topic. LOL :lmao:

Puff, ignore Finney, his first post ever here was "Off Topic" #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Looked neat.
You have to have over 100 posts before you can 'call' anyone on being off topic. LOL :lmao:

Puff, ignore Finney, his first post ever here was "Off Topic" #-o
Good thing a lot of those first posts got deleted.
BTW: There's a discussion about the WSM/EZ-Que over at the 'bullet' site. If you have suggestions for the manufacturer, that's the place to list them. Someone over there is in contact with them.

Back
Top Bottom