Wheels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a great idea. Cappy's right about raising it up a bit. I'll bet that couple inches makes a big difference for guys with beer bellies.

Puff said:
That's a great idea. Cappy's right about raising it up a bit. I'll bet that couple inches makes a big difference for guys with beer bellies.

I gotta beer belly but I'd love for it to be lower! Why aren't the geniuses making an "Accessible" mod???

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:

I gotta beer belly but I'd love for it to be lower! Why aren't the geniuses making an "Accessible" mod???

Sigh....Larry, You just didn't look around enough.

accwsmbx1.jpg

You may wanna wear a welding apron though. It doesn't look safe to me.

I was looking at putting this mod together today at Lowes. The pipe bender alone was about 40 bucks.

I am wondering if 3/4" aluminum flex tubing will work just as well ?

Cliff H. said:
I was looking at putting this mod together today at Lowes. The pipe bender alone was about 40 bucks.

I am wondering if 3/4" aluminum flex tubing will work just as well ?
Home Depot will probably rent you the tool for $10 ;)

I lucked out.

One of the guys at work is loaning me his pipe bender so the mod is back on. I also noticed that Lowes didn't have the right kind of casters.

I am glad to know where to go for them.

I almost purchased a 5' section of emt for $2.25 but decided to go with the 10' section at $1.97 :roll:

brian j said:
let me know how it comes out cliff. i'm still trying to locate a pipe bender. :(

Aren't they pretty much a standard tool for any electrician (for bending conduit)? If you know an electrician couldn't you swap, say, a rack of ribs for a day's use of the bender?

Larry D. said:
[quote="brian j":3kf34l46]let me know how it comes out cliff. i'm still trying to locate a pipe bender. :(

Aren't they pretty much a standard tool for any electrician (for bending conduit)? If you know an electrician couldn't you swap, say, a rack of ribs for a day's use of the bender?[/quote:3kf34l46]

He probably ment to say "freeload", like I am doing. :LOL:

This ain't so easy as it looks.

Not having the right equipment doesn't help.

I admit that I have never used a pipe bender in my life and this pic proves it. :shock:

After three tries I had what resembled a circle.

I never did get a real good fit but its in there.

I had a very old drill and could only get the bits hand tight so this part took over an hour by itself. I stepped the bits up from 1/8" to 5/16" and then 3/8". That worked good it just took forever.

Finally getting somewhere.

Thanks Donald for the great mod. :D

Back
Top Bottom