Watcha Pit Look Like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Example:

Hope it works for you.

Cheery wood? Uh..huh. Looks great. Filthy barnyard avians always go breastes down. Dont make me come up there. Thanks.

Dang thats a bevvy of beauties. I will take the red one (no ice boxes since the Warden say it makes the crib look like red necks live there) and an axle..wood rack..etc. Fine arsenal.

Here's a few pic's of my little "Chateaubriand" :D

Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 378
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 834
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 322
thanks all, it's a growing family.

Sheriff, that's a sweet looking rig!

Dang now thats impressive. Kindly tell us all about it. Looks nice and roomy. Was it ever a dumpster at one time? Thanks.

Dang now thats impressive. Kindly tell us all about it. Looks nice and roomy. Was it ever a dumpster at one time? Thanks.
I haven't seen it yet.:( So I can't tell you much about it. It is a gravity feed smoker, like most Stump's Smokers. It'll hold a 100 pound hog. It has 2 cooking racks and a small warming rack near the top. It will run on charcoal or logs or a combination of both. I don't think I have an extension cord large enough if I even thought that I could make real BBQ with electricity.:ANAL:

No, it was never a dumpster. It was completely fabricated from raw sheet metal, tubular steel and angle iron right in the Center* of Georgia. I should be cooking on it before the middle of next month.

BOB

*Centerville

Well it should be a good one. Congrats. Think that a little too jumbo sized for electricity. Now you could sure run an extension cord to it to spin the rotess if it got one. You can run those off of an inverter and car battery..or at least the small ones. There is nice bunch of folks from San Antone who actually cook on an old metal dumpster they dug out from a creek which flows by their beer joint. Shaped similar. They make purty good chow on that dumpster. Keeps us updated.

Back
Top Bottom