Pit Mod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bknox

Head Chef
Cicero, IL, but my heart is in Virginia where my f
Ever since joining this forum a year or two back I have been wanting to make modifications to my pit. Well this summer that has happened. I painted it with some flames. Although there are couple of mods I want to make that will actually enhance the performance, this mod made me feel better. That is my helper and my second daughter in the foreground.

P1010016.jpg

I may enhance it some more over the winter. We will see.

Enjoy,
Bryan

Well the flames are cute but not as cute as your helper. Congrats. Bet she is a great joy to you and yours.

bigwheel

Well I have a little 4 year old grand son who would love to meet her. The boy gets around a cute little girl about his own age he falls in love quick:) I don't think we gonna need to worry about any of that Broke Back Mountain stuff for him. My little cutie grandaughter who used to look sorta like the one you got..is now 10 years old. Last time I seen her could clearly detect the outline of a bra. Now why she would need one I aint sure. Must be a little girl thing :LOL:

bigwheel

bknox said:
BigWheel,

Thank you very much, she certainly is. Currently her attitude is bigger than her person but she is my sweetheart and helper.

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom