New Project (WBS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluzQue

Head Chef
After droolin' over this guy's build (1st pic)..I got me a barrel (click on second image) What do you think?

img_199416_0_3a2bf88ebd0c41395c90bddad71c7c95.jpg

Griff said:
Looks neat, but strikes me as a fire waiting to happen.

Elevated charcoal pan with fabricated expanded metal charcoal basket sitting atop it. Can maintain temps of 225 to 325 never gets any hotter inside during extended smoke times.

8)

See ya already got the hose on stand-by. :LOL:
Post pics as ya go as I'm still not sure how an elevated charcoal basket will keep it from catchin fire. Must tho cause the 1st pic sur is pretty and apparently functional. Yurs definitly got the potential!
dj

DJ said:
See ya already got the hose on stand-by. :LOL:
Post pics as ya go as I'm still not sure how an elevated charcoal basket will keep it from catchin fire. Must tho cause the 1st pic sur is pretty and apparently functional. Yurs definitly got the potential!
dj

That's a good one DJ...never know... may need that hose ;)
I will post pics as the project progresses. Got some Honey Do projects I've put off to do first :roll:

8)

You got way too much free time and money on your hand's Boy. You might want to consider a small donation to the broke ex-bbq cookers widders and orphan's fund. We are a legitimate tax deduction. Let me know if you want to use snail mail or Paypal. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
You got way too much free time and money on your hand's Boy. You might want to consider a small donation to the broke ex-bbq cookers widders and orphan's fund. We are a legitimate tax deduction. Let me know if you want to use snail mail or Paypal. Thanks.

bigwheel

My position @ company I worked for was done away with...I've been unemployed for 22 months :shock: If I didn't have my hobbies bigwheel I'd go nuts :roll:

8)

Back
Top Bottom