New pit done except for paint.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hrchdog

Assistant Cook
Got everything finished this morning now all I have to do is paint it this week and will fire it up next weekend for its first cook.
smoker110010md.jpg

Here is a link to the build pics.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.j ... fwhdi&Ux=0

Finally... Wes, I've been waiting on finished pics for weeks (months it seems). Looks great. =D> =D> =D>

Joker, I'm first on the list. But it would be hard for Wes to actually sell his pit as a business venture because it uses Stump's Smokers' gravity feed design. I'm sure Joby (from Stumps, who checks our site almost every morning) would have a lawyer friend that might want to talk to him. Now he could make them for friends at a small profit to cover his time (hint, hint).

No way would I want to go into the business of making these things. There is alot of time involved in a project like this, after figureing out my time and materials I probably didn't save anything by building it myself. I just did it because I wanted to try and see if I could. I did change some things around on it to better suit my needs. Plus by building it myself I was able to get my new mig welder and some other tools I was wanting.

Finney said:
Finally... Wes, I've been waiting on finished pics for weeks (months it seems). Looks great. =D> =D> =D>

Joker, I'm first on the list. But it would be hard for Wes to actually sell his pit as a business venture because it uses Stump's Smokers' gravity feed design. I'm sure Joby (from Stumps, who checks our site almost every morning) would have a lawyer friend that might want to talk to him. Now he could make them for friends at a small profit to cover his time (hint, hint).
Exactly! :!: I'm everyone's friend ... well, maybe not... 8-
hrchdog said:
:(
hrchdog said:
No way would I want to go into the business of making these things. There is alot of time involved in a project like this, after figureing out my time and materials I probably didn't save anything by building it myself. I just did it because I wanted to try and see if I could. I did change some things around on it to better suit my needs. Plus by building it myself I was able to get my new mig welder and some other tools I was wanting.
DAMN!!!

hrchdog said:
Wes, Your time is worth nothing to me. LOL :lmao:
It really does look good buddy.

Very nice pit there Wes! I've seen pic's before via an informer from the board here :winkie: and have been waiting for pic's of the finished product! Your pit looks great now and will look even better once painted! I wish I had your skills!! Fantastic job brother! =D>

Griff said:
Puff has got a point. The pipe looks cool.

Griff
I'm not kidding either, the pipe and some of those mud flaps with the neked ladies on 'em, that would be too cool :!:
If I made a smoker like that it would catch attention for sure :!:

Leave the pipe, that is :(

Back
Top Bottom