New Klose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holey BAT BALLS BATMAN!!!!!!!! [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] now that's a cooker!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had that kinda money...I'm officially jealeous....NICE rig ...[smilie=thumbup.gif] .......congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DATsBBQ said:
Very, very nice pit :D Did you go with the stainless steel pull-outs?

No. The meat rack on the steak grill is stainless but the rest are not. Stainless is way too expensive and the pit will never get hot enough to burn through the regular grates. The grates on my other Klose have held up extremely well. There is a stainless table that is going on the piece all across the front of the pit.

Uncle Bubba said:
DATsBBQ said:
Very, very nice pit :D Did you go with the stainless steel pull-outs?

No. The meat rack on the steak grill is stainless but the rest are not. Stainless is way too expensive and the pit will never get hot enough to burn through the regular grates. The grates on my other Klose have held up extremely well. There is a stainless table that is going on the piece all across the front of the pit.

Sweet. Did you give any thought to the 3-sink, on demand hot H20 system. It's pricey, could probably retrofit that cheaper once you get it. That would make the food police in these parts smile ear to ear :LOL:

Not enough room. Health nazi's here want double drainboards on the sinks so it wouldn't help me. I am making my own sink set up with the intent of getting a support vehicle in a few years equipped with everything I will need. For now, what I'm doing will work. Unit that KLose sells is waaaaayyyy too expensive for what it is. Can do it myself 4x over for what he wants.

Plus, I want to use my log rack for actually hauling wood and coolers. Got extra high log rack for that purpose.

Uncle Bubba said:
Here 2 more shots Dave sent me last night. Sure is gonna be a long month's wait to go get it.

Sweet, but not ever in this world could I ever afford somethig like that , but I would dearly make good use of it !! Congrats !!

Bubba,
Wicked Nice Pit.
A friend of mine here in Maine has what looks to be the same one, with the xception of an additional horizontal chamber..his has 3. Dave brought it up last August or early September along with an Xcellent Hog Cooker. I missed out on meeting him, would loved to have picked his brain a bit.....Enjoy it,
DJ

Goin down in two weeks and staying at Dave's house so this should really be a great trip...if I can remember the middle part. [smilie=drink.gif]

I'm starting to get really pumped about it as it gets closer.

Enjoy the ride! I saw a pit very similar to yours back in February at the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo. We'll be up in Conroe at the Texas Gulf Coast Invitational cookoff that weekend, You should stop by on your way out of town and say hello. There will probably be many folks you know from the various forums there. Have a safe trip home.

Dave makes some top notch stuff everytime for sure.

I just bought [3] killer Peoria Custom Cookers that I love but would still like to own a Klose. My dream Klose is a Chef Paul Kirk Chuckwagon Pit. And I wouldn't mind having a Backyard Chef on my Deck as well.

Congrats man and enjoy when you get it.
peace

Back
Top Bottom