New Klose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cus I need to be in more place than one at a time. I have weekends where I have [2] different cater gigs and have to send a pit off to another location.

Trust me these PCC are VERY much like a Klose in many ways and workmanship is top notch and I will buy another but still woule like a Klose just to say I have one.
lol A boy and his toys.

Here are two here at my house.
http://www.boastingrights.com/mike/bbq/2pits1.jpg

I've seen them advertised in the Bullsheet. They do look at lot like a Klose. Wouldn't be hard to copy something like this. Just make sure the workmanship is high quality and you(manuf.) could pull it off. How'd you get two of them back or did you have them delivered? Did you even talk to Dave about making these?

I ain't even told Dave I have these. lol He's a friend so I feel like I'm cheating on him. lol
:roll:

I had them delivered the 826 miles for $350 each.

I was a kid at Christmas when they were getting delivered like I'm sure you were. Again congrats in the Klose!

Yes the folks love it when ya use a big Klose I enjoy mine except when its time to sleep So we use it for Ribs and serving from.

Thom Emery said:
Yes the folks love it when ya use a big Klose I enjoy mine except when its time to sleep So we use it for Ribs and serving from.

Sleep?
Does she keep you awake? Need tending? Stoking?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom